4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm betting both the Mortys picture and Jessica picture are from the same event. Chance are it's from the Morticia event, with the two going back to the Citadel for some reason. According to that post he had started with Summer’s core route but halfway through the script, was way more inspired to work on Morticia’s route instead.

I would have preferred core Summer but I won't begrudge Morticia fans of some content Ferdafs got excited to do.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I'm betting both the Mortys picture and Jessica picture are from the same event. Chance are it's from the Morticia event, with the two going back to the Citadel for some reason.
I hadn't thought of that, but it makes sense. So, I guess it's Sleazy Morty's, and that's probably a Slut Dragon, in the background.

Last edited:

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I think its too early to ask this but do we know if the dev will work on another parody project after he finish this game?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
That's from the actual R&M episode

Based on what dragons we've seen in R&M so far, it doesn't seem like a dragon to me, but who knows :)
Good spot. So, it's a "Star Wars Canteena", to quote the soldier/officer, that informs the President of the peace accord. I'm not sure if Sleazy Morty's is a "Star Wars Canteena", so a new location, perhaps.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes