4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Ferdafs said:
"sadly it turns out that Unity has it's own type of image file after building which means most of the work I did on the png to jpg conversion was in vain."
Ah yeah, Unity uses compression based on the platform you're building for:

So all that conversion was a complete waste of time that could've been spent on creating more story :(

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I think he posted in the wrong thread.
I was going to say... a model revamp would be completely impossible for this game. Unless they went to a Daz3D dimension or something and that would be a pretty jarring change

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
You are right, it's on the blog
I wonder if that's been there a while, it didn't show up in my feed...
Talk about endgame is not promising, where to get a Tricia fix if the game ends :confused:
...and why hasn't this been posted on phatreon ? ...i smell rodent...

iwilljack

Feb 26, 2021
pretty sure he's a russian dev if so i don't think hes able to withdraw any money from patreon because of the sanctions. Most of the games in developement are made by russians so will be interesting to see what happens to them

Reactions: dokodesuka

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If he is based physically inside Russia then this would be what to expect.

Impact of international sanctions against Russia

I am a creator based in Russia, what do international sanctions mean for me?
As a result of sanctions against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine, many financial institutions in Russia have been excluded from the international banking system and we may be unable to pay out to some creators. This ban is not comprehensive and we are not certain which creators are affected by this. If you are a creator based in Russia, please contact your payout provider to get information.

I am a patron, what is the impact of these sanctions on my membership?
We are still charging patrons of affected creators and the funds will remain secure and pending until they can be withdrawn. Because these sanctions also affect credit card payments, patrons in Russia may not be able to be charged, so creators may see a drop in payments processed as a result of failed payments.

This situation could change quickly.
This is a rapidly moving situation and we are in constant communication with our payment partners to better understand how we can support creators and their patrons. If anything changes, we will implement those changes on our end as quickly as possible. We are committed to making creator accounts fully functional as soon as possible and working with creators to get through this time.

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
If he is based physically inside Russia then this would be what to expect.

Impact of international sanctions against Russia

I am a creator based in Russia, what do international sanctions mean for me?
As a result of sanctions against Russia for the invasion of Ukraine, many financial institutions in Russia have been excluded from the international banking system and we may be unable to pay out to some creators. This ban is not comprehensive and we are not certain which creators are affected by this. If you are a creator based in Russia, please contact your payout provider to get information.

I am a patron, what is the impact of these sanctions on my membership?
We are still charging patrons of affected creators and the funds will remain secure and pending until they can be withdrawn. Because these sanctions also affect credit card payments, patrons in Russia may not be able to be charged, so creators may see a drop in payments processed as a result of failed payments.

This situation could change quickly.
This is a rapidly moving situation and we are in constant communication with our payment partners to better understand how we can support creators and their patrons. If anything changes, we will implement those changes on our end as quickly as possible. We are committed to making creator accounts fully functional as soon as possible and working with creators to get through this time.
that sucks if it true. Sanctions are shit they never work they only hurt normal people and end up suffer from them

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes