4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The pics I posted are from two scenes. The first one is a little bit after Morty rescues Wild Summer from the Kronenberg universe, and the second is from the latest update, but the Renpy version, which allows you to choose between having Original Summer or Wild Summer. I only realised after posting, that I'd used an image that isn't in the Unity version of the game, so my apologies for that.
I get the two games mixed up in my head all the time.
"Wait, which event is cannon?"

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I get the two games mixed up in my head all the time.
"Wait, which event is cannon?"
I mostly play the Renpy version. When Ferdafs updates, and I play the Unity (original) version, I keep expecting it to contain scenes and changes that Night Mirror added. In the Multiverse, I think everything is canon. :unsure:

I managed to find the "Working MILFS part 2" . Beth really is my fav character, and I love Ferdafs take on her.

bethworkingsecond3.png

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I mostly play the Renpy version. When Ferdafs updates, and I play the Unity (original) version, I keep expecting it to contain scenes and changes that Night Mirror added.
Hey, I mostly play the Renpy version too! Wait... No, I mostly test the renpy version, I don't get to "play" often for some reason.

In the Metaverse, I think everything is canon.
You are indeed correct! Using the shows logic, both game technically take place in different realities (I thought the Unity game mentioned the dimension they are in, but it just says where the Rick is from). That's why they are similar, but not that same (at least from a story perspective).

And, yes, I also find it challenging to remember which plot happen where sometimes. Every now and then I find myself wondering: "did I add that... or was that in the original?!" (Then I have to go review the Unity version to find out).

I really do think it's time for Ferdafs start pushing some Beth/Summer content. Nothing rushed, just start setting some things up. The therapist would be a great plot device for however he wants to have it play out.
Agreed! I certainly want some more progress with/focus on Summer (and Beth as well, but Summer a bit more between the two)! Although, as I've said all too often I wouldn't mind more Morticia. And I'd love to see some of Wild Summer incorporated in there too.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I really do think it's time for Ferdafs start pushing some Beth/Summer content. Nothing rushed, just start setting some things up. The therapist would be a great plot device for however he wants to have it play out.
There are a few threesomes I'd love to see. Beth, Summer and Morty would be awesome, as would both Summers with Morty. I also think Beth, Tricia, and Morty would be good. Beth already said she likes Tricia, and I bet Tricia would love it, seeing as how kinky she is. We are still due something where Wild Summer watches Morty with someone else (as per Dr Wong's advice), and hopefully joins in too.

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
There are a few threesomes I'd love to see. Beth, Summer and Morty would be awesome, as would both Summers with Morty. I also think Beth, Tricia, and Morty would be good. Beth already said she likes Tricia, and I bet Tricia would love it, seeing as how kinky she is. We are still due something where Wild Summer watches Morty with someone else (as per Dr Wong's advice), and hopefully joins in too.
I totally see a moment Beth gets the notion to play Gwendolyn again expecting Morty to take his frustrations out on her only to get maybe a Morticia or Morty lost a bet and Morty and Morticia get jiggy with "Gwendolyn" scene.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Beth Looked as though she was quite happy with Gwendolyn. The robot caught her interest and arousal. She only really balked at going far with Gwendolyn because she perceived Gwendolyn as being overly 'used' by Morty. What Beth needs is her own Gazorpian robot. Would be fun to see Beth get to Gazorpazorp to be treated to a romantic time by the females there and upon her return to Earth being given her own custom made sexbot by the manufacturers themselves. An ungraded slightly more realistic version, maybe with attachments. That way she can explore her more female attracted side while wokring up the courage to make a pass at one of the other earthbound females.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Beth Looked as though she was quite happy with Gwendolyn. The robot caught her interest and arousal. She only really balked at going far with Gwendolyn because she perceived Gwendolyn as being overly 'used' by Morty. ...
I might have written that scene slightly differently ... Beth puts Gwendolyn in the bath, washes her clothes and tries them on. She then drags the clean G back to Morty's room. While admiring herself in G's outfit, Beth accidentally switches on the helmet and gets horny seeing Morty fuck G. She decides to have some fun with G herself. She puts the helmet back on G, switches her on, and gets G to go down on her. Just as Beth is cumming, Morty and Morticia return. Before Morty enters his bedroom, Beth slides G under the bed, and puts G's helmet back on her own head, and pretends to be G, as she is still wearing G's clothes. The scene then plays out as normal.

I totally see a moment Beth gets the notion to play Gwendolyn again expecting Morty to take his frustrations out on her only to get maybe a Morticia or Morty lost a bet and Morty and Morticia get jiggy with "Gwendolyn" scene.
Unlike Morty, Morticia would realise straight away that it's not Gwendolyn. I fancy a scene, perhaps after admitting that she was G the previous time, Beth asks Morty, to fuck her the same rough way he fucks G. I think this would happen in the future though, as Beth fully embraces that she wants to keep having fun with Morty.

Last edited:

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I Appreciate your time and hard work on the game, but I ask you how soon before you release a new update?
I don't know if Ferdafs even looks at this thread, as it is not his, or official. The post before yours suggests "late Feb", but nobody here knows for sure when it will be.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes