4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

airming

Apr 10, 2021
Update coming out this month? Really loving Ferdafs. I sub to his Patreon after he releases an update. He's probably the only consistent creator (in terms of releases) I like and NightMirror's edits are always really good.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was thinking the other day, that when Ferdafs finishes his version, perhaps Night Mirror will keep the story going ... if we are lucky.
Sadly (to some), once the Unity version wraps up, so will the Renpy version. I'll do my best to tie up some of the loose ends (and give alternate endings if needed), but my lack of art ability makes continuing on my own very improbable.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Sadly (to some), once the Unity version wraps up, so will the Renpy version. I'll do my best to tie up some of the loose ends (and give alternate endings if needed), but my lack of art ability makes continuing on my own very improbable.
Well thats easily dealt with. If you continue the story just commission Ferdafs to do the artwork while you write. BTW What are the differences between the Unity version which is all I've acquired in the time I've been getting this game and your game? How much is different?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well thats easily dealt with. If you continue the story just commission Ferdafs to do the artwork while you write.
Two big issues with that. First, when the game concludes it would most likely be because Ferdafs doesn't want to work on it anymore. And second, I'm not monetizing the remake (for a number of reasons), but I doubt Ferdafs is going to make very time intensive art for free.

BTW What are the differences between the Unity version which is all I've acquired in the time I've been getting this game and your game? How much is different?
From the OP of the Renpy thread, first item under the FAQ section:
What's different?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes