4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Fuck I didn't even play that one yet.
Yup, skipping the rest.

Nightmirror
I don't think anyone would blame you if you skipped this one.
Already working on it... will do what I can? Currently ripping assets so I haven't had a chance to play yet just sort of overview-ish of the content.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I finished only the Morticia/biblioteca and Tricia routes. Haven't done the Beth/chud route. I'm taking a break for.... erm... reasons. I just wanted to comment that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn, dev probably indulged them high paying patrons asking for it. Whats next tentacles.
Already had tentacles. Believe me. No one in the comments section of his posts was asking for horse fuck'en.

On the bright side, the Trish route was decent. I liked the call back to that bee keeper episode. The second half of the Mortisha route was a nice threesome but seeing Fem Rick doing those things in that outfit just prior did not build me up for it. Quite the opposite.

Ferdafs has always gravitated to doing weird stuff and I think a lot of us forgot that because the last few updates have been somewhat normal. It's not quite as bad as say Shademan but every now and then you get slapped with a WTF moment.

Reactions: sharpys and assrekt
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes