4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Couldn't you run something like virtualbox on MAC ?

...and install a stripped version of some win7/8 to run the game ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
No but there's bugs :p

Jokes aside, the 'cheats' are kind of built in, the quest system tells you what to do.

The gallery is unlocked, it usually lack the latest scenes though.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, I was thinking about playing this game but I saw NTR tag. I have nothing against it but I dn't preffer it, so I was wondering what type of NTR content is in this game? Is it optional and is it one in a few scenes or there is a special route in the game for it?
Thx for the reply.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi, I was thinking about playing this game but I saw NTR tag. I have nothing against it but I dn't preffer it, so I was wondering what type of NTR content is in this game? Is it optional and is it one in a few scenes or there is a special route in the game for it?
Thx for the reply.
the version by Night Mirror has a section that explains it very well

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Well, that all took a bit of an unexpected turn. o_O

I don't hate the update, there are two scenes that I really like, and two scenes that I'm not so sure about. I'm gonna give my thoughts in more detail, but with spoiler tags, so as not to ruin the surprises for others.

So, I jumped straight into the Chud path, as I love Beth. The first part where he goes underground and meets the Chud queen, I felt was a bit of an unnecessary story line, that I could have done without, and I'm not keen on seeing her again. The second part, where he gets hit by Beth and taken to the horse hospital was, again unexpected, but I kind of liked it too. I've always suspected that Beth is a bit of a perv and that she has enjoyed "playing" with the horses before, so it doesn't seem that outlandish to me that she would go so far with a Chud Morty. I thought it was written quite well and the action was quite good, although the ending felt a bit cut short, and I would like to have seen the last fuck, instead of it cutting to the end with Beth lying on the table.

Next I played the new Tricia content. I love Tricia, and it was nice to see her story and character progression. The portal sex was not where I was expecting it to go. I enjoyed it, but I think the whole scene was a bit short, and could have included more, maybe some fun with Summer too. Still a good Tricia update though. Also, I noted that it is "part 1", so I look forward to seeing where "part 2" goes.

And finally, I played the Morticia Biblioteca route. The scene with female Rick, again, not one I was really expecting, or looking for, but it was okay I suppose, and short, so I can live with that. The best scene though, has to be the last bit with hooker Beth. Her outfit and attitude was hot. The sex played out quite well, although the animation felt a bit clunky, and could have done with more, but over all this was the best bit of the update, I think.

In conclusion, the update took some unexpected turns. Again, there are a couple of scenes I'm not keen on, and probably won't really look back on, but there are a couple of good scenes, that I will play more than once.

In the odd chance that Ferdafs reads this ... thanks for the update, ya weird freak. ;P ... I love this game/VN, I hope it continues for a while ... and the wait till the next update isn't quite so long this time. Cheers, big ears. (y)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes