4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone else having this issue. When I try to run "Ricks Offer" route, Morty says it's too early, I may need to interact with some of the girls first. I've never encountered that before. Am I missing something new?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Anyone else having this issue. When I try to run "Ricks Offer" route, Morty says it's too early, I may need to interact with some of the girls first. I've never encountered that before. Am I missing something new?
Old bug, I thought that was fixed :(

Can't remember when it broke, I keep the old versions for when I feel like a playtrough....

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Hmm so I did start from most recent patch as I was not sure about the state of my saves and I did not get the new Tricia content somehow?
Did you try 'start from recent patch' and then 'load' ?

You could 'Start new' then 'Save' quit 'Start from latest patch' that should clear out your saves...

...or try the 4th dimension, search this thread...

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Maybe try interacting with the other girls?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Old bug, I thought that was fixed :(

Can't remember when it broke, I keep the old versions for when I feel like a playtrough....
That's the thing. I've never seen that before, it always just went into Ricks' spiel about going to Unitys' planet to look for plasma

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Am I tripping or was the bestiality scene unavoidable? That seemed a bit wrong to me since it's one of those things that isn't to everyones taste, yet you have to play through it without even being warned about what it is. I clicked the 'skip chud scene' or whatever and still had to see it. Not complaining, just think the dev should label it more clearly as a bestiality scene and let it be avoidable.

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Scanned the entire folder w/ Defender, also Malwarebytes (no threats) Checked the exe.file via VirusTotal, like you did. Only one vendor detects the file as malicious. So it's very likely false positive. But if you're still insecure then just don't play it.
Yes, virus bad

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
....Not complaining...
(y)
They probably don't consider it beast at all, if they do they want to get booted from phatreon...

The CHUD's are technically horselike bipedal sentient fantasy beings.

I hope they wont get into trouble...

Does this game warn for any of its other content ?

We had someone in here a while back that didn't want any incestlike settings....

...at least the skip function worked on the Beth/CHUD scene :p

Reactions: themadboi

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Am I tripping or was the bestiality scene unavoidable? That seemed a bit wrong to me since it's one of those things that isn't to everyones taste, yet you have to play through it without even being warned about what it is. I clicked the 'skip chud scene' or whatever and still had to see it. Not complaining, just think the dev should label it more clearly as a bestiality scene and let it be avoidable.
The scene itself wasn't, but the entire route was at the very beginning when talking with Rick.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
The CHUD's are technically horselike bipedal sentient fantasy beings.
Morty ... "I told you, I'm not a horse. Chuds are people, mom!"

Beth ... "Why are you getting so defensive about it?"

Morty ... "Because, if Chuds are just horses, then I did some very regretful things down there."

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Hmm so I did start from most recent patch as I was not sure about the state of my saves and I did not get the new Tricia content somehow?
same, have you figured it out? I cant find the tricia content.

edit: figured it out delete the old game from the folder.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes