4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Not actually broken, it's intended that way. Because that quest would start too early; it was changed to be more in order.
You mean that you've gotten it to work ?

Last time I tried it would never trigger, I ran out of quests....

There's no question that the quest system is borked, the quest shouldn't show up before it's time.

...it didn't use to, I think it worked up to v2.9 or something like that.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
You mean that you've gotten it to work ?

Last time I tried it would never trigger, I ran out of quests....

There's no question that the quest system is borked, the quest shouldn't show up before it's time.

...it didn't use to, I think it worked up to v2.9 or something like that.
Here's how I got it to work in PC, I went into the registry editor and opened HKEY_CURRENT_USER/ Software/Ferdafs/ RickAnd Morty, found rickinteractions_DWORD, and changed the value from 1 to 2. Everything after that ran normally. Not sure but I think you have to do that after every new game start.

Reactions: kenta16807

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Any news on MacOS version or it’s better to wait Renpy version?
Nothing released on other sites, might take months - could be released tomorrow.

We don't even know if the issues are solved, they have indicated that they might be though...

What's 'better' for you is highly subjective....

The two variants have a different feel to them, each has it's charms.

NM's Ren'Py version is much nicer to play due to less bugs and restrictions that'll drive one mad.

question : is it not possible to run the PC game in a VM on MAC ?
(I've asked before but only got laughed at....)

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Nothing released on other sites, might take months - could be released tomorrow.

We don't even know if the issues are solved, they have indicated that they might be though...

What's 'better' for you is highly subjective....

The two variants have a different feel to them, each has it's charms.

NM's Ren'Py version is much nicer to play due to less bugs and restrictions that'll drive one mad.

question : is it not possible to run the PC game in a VM on MAC ?
(I've asked before but only got laughed at....)
You can certainly run Windows build on a mac via VM. I'm doing exactly that to play this on linux (sadly wine does not play nice with this game)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
You can certainly run Windows build on a mac via VM. I'm doing exactly that to play this on linux (sadly wine does not play nice with this game)
Yeah, I've run it in a VM on my linux-box :geek: but my experience with the fruity ecosystem is limited to the fruityTV.

...I find the fruity OS totally alien, guess I'm not weird in the right way...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes