4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

FabulousAura

Aug 8, 2020
Hopefully Ferdafs is alright. He liked Justin Roiland's "Justice" post on twitter a bit over a month ago at this point. Keep in mind the dude just had surgery in September + he said in his last Patreon post he was sick again, he might just need to chill for a bit.

Last edited:

Dinar1987

Apr 29, 2023
How long has he gone AWOL????? Without contact or memo?
1: he's lazy and take us for suckers
2: he's dead
There are this two possible options and both are terrible so personally to me the guy just bailed on us
He totally thinks we are suckers. He does all the work himself, rigging models, writing scripts, programming, and animating - things that are so easy it's laughable. He provided two updates since having surgery. You should provide us with your game or vn. I bet you get out updates every couple of weeks with how easy the work is. Especially after surgery. :)

For people who give a damn about the creator. He is alive. He is more than likely taking a step back to focus on his health, and is avoiding Patreon due to "appreciative fans" like Mithrandil89 over here.

Zad455

Jan 17, 2021
Yes it's a obligation to harass him (motivate him), because if he doesn't work, then beth, summers, morty etc ... they will all die slowly but surely.
I think ferdaf lost his motivation because last saisons were very shittiest. Ferdafs's work is very valuable and maybe he just has forgotten this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xander Fields
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes