4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply, but I tried it and it's saying that there is no such file, even though I typed it exactly as it's spelled
Bummer, I don't have a MAC myself but F made a a while back.

Since that now is behind some verification 'wall' it's quoted below.

From the blogs downloadpage: "MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results)"

"FAQ

1.- MAC PROBLEMS?

Here are some comments that helped some mac users with their issues:

1st. Download the file regularly.
2. Download The Unarchiver from the appstore. It's free and is like no space on your hard drive.
3. Right Click (Command Click) ON THE ZIP FILE. Do NOT unZIP the file beforehand.
4. -> Open With (The Unarchiver) It will unzip for you and reveal the application in your downloads in the Finder window.
5. Right Click (Command Click) on the New Application downloaded by The Unarchiver.
6. ->Open
7. It's going to say that it's an app from an unidentified developer and all that stuff. -> Open Anyways.
8. Profit.

OR

use an different zip app to unzip your downloads. in my case I use "Betterzip". exactly same problem, finally solved! Tried hundreds of ways to figure out the problem.

OR

If anyone needs help with the Mac version you might need to run this command to get the application to start properly - "chmod +x RM2_6Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/RM2_6Mac"

OR

Doing a chmod -R +x did the trick. Thank you.

OR

chmod a+x /Users/*MYUSERHERE*/Downloads/RMv2_7MAC.app/Contents/MacOS/RMv2_7MAC in terminal fixed the issue.

2. How do I install/download the game?

Download the version you from the post based on the OS you're using.

Extract and play!

3. Replay feature in the game?

-In the Smith Residence (Morty's home) in the menu for travel if you press and drag lower you'll see a hidden option "Basement". That's the mindblower room. Hope this helps."

This is from the devs blog, as you can se by the mentioned filename - it's quite old.
Maybe some of it is still valid ?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
It's unfortunate, but we can't have Tricia :love: content every update.(the withdrawal is real !)

This time it felt lucky to get an update at all...anyone got the post where F explains the long silence ?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Is there walkthrough for this game?
There was until version 2 or something like that.

The new quest system, although broken, guides you through pretty well.

Later updates has been single long arcs/stories not needing player intervention.

You could say the game has morphed into a visual novel of sorts.

If you start from new, please report back if/when you get stuck - curious if F has fixed the bugs ;)

Edge654

Oct 24, 2021
Good evening,

I am having an issue with the new version. I am attempting to clear the tasks on the tasks list, but im stuck on talk to Beth (Its a Chud world). I complete the scenes, but when i check the list, it is still there and when I talk to her, I replay the task. It keeps doing this. Is this the end of the content or is this a glitch that has popped up? Thank you and please keep up the great work.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Good Morning,

sounds like that bug was not fixed.

There are some help in this post.

Unfortunately only the dev, ie can fix this - and he does not reside on these forums.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Are there no in-game options menu?

edit: like option to completely hide chat box + chat text?

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Are there no in-game options menu?

edit: like option to completely hide chat box + chat text?
There is only the eye icon that you click and it gets rid of the green background of the text, but there’s no way to get rid of the text itself

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes