4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Weebkun

Nov 29, 2020
Which ver is better unity or ren'py?I played the unity ver but got stuck and can't play any futher quests.And "saving the planet earth" quest and "there's a chud world out there quest" is repeating even after I finished both of the quest.So pls someome can tell me ren'py ver of this game is also buggy or not.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Which ver is better unity or ren'py?I played the unity ver but stuck and can't play futher quests.And "saving the planet earth" quest and "there's a chud world out there quest" is repeating even after I finished both of the quest.So pls someome can tell me ren'py ver of this game is also buggy or not.
The renpy version has less bugs, and while not bug free, you should be able to play every scene in the game with no issues.

"Better" is a subjective thing. While the art and dialogue is similar between the two, they are not the same game. Characters have different motivations, and dialogue is different in many instances, and there is no wandering mechanic in the renpy game. While the overall all story is similar and most scenes play out the same way, they are made for different tastes.

But if all you're looking for is a playable experience, then yes, you should be able to play the Renpy version fairly smoothly.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Which ver is better unity or ren'py?I played the unity ver but got stuck and can't play any futher quests.And "saving the planet earth" quest and "there's a chud world out there quest" is repeating even after I finished both of the quest.So pls someome can tell me ren'py ver of this game is also buggy or not.
Renpy port is a much better experience to play.

If it's better overall is for each one to decide...

Unity original is as you say very buggy, if you search this thread Night Mirror gave some tips how to work around some of the bugs.

EDIT:D*mn posted at the same time...

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Hi. Great game! Just an idea, I liked the Morty-horse scenes in the Horse hostpital with Beth a lot. What about something new with Snuffles? For example Snuffles and summer, when he gets the IQ-enhancing helmet/becomes snowball? Or just summer being bored and "sexually frustrated" with Snuffles in her room.
Whee, now there are two of us that like the CHUD segment (where's that party emoji ?)

I think the CHUD was stretching phatreon limits as it was, dogs would definitely be way past...

As mentioned Ferdafs reside on , he does not frequent these forums - h*ll, he's barely on phatreon as it is...

Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Whee, now there are two of us that like the CHUD segment (where's that party emoji ?)

I think the CHUD was stretching phatreon limits as it was, dogs would definitely be way past...

As mentioned Ferdafs reside on , he does not frequent these forums - h*ll, he's barely on phatreon as it is...
Right... thats too bad, a lot of interesting interspiecies encounters possible in this game! I mean, he has been going down the dog road a bit with the "furry secret" with Reka... But I guess the chanses are slim then:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Homelander_

MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020
The renpy version has less bugs, and while not bug free, you should be able to play every scene in the game with no issues.

"Better" is a subjective thing. While the art and dialogue is similar between the two, they are not the same game. Characters have different motivations, and dialogue is different in many instances, and there is no wandering mechanic in the renpy game. While the overall all story is similar and most scenes play out the same way, they are made for different tastes.

But if all you're looking for is a playable experience, then yes, you should be able to play the Renpy version fairly smoothly.
What a humble fellow, do you know the Renpy Devs or something?

SunlitGraph

Nov 24, 2022
Why is my game not have like a player interface? In the regular versions it has choices you can make but in the one I downloaded the game just moves from day to day without any player made decisions.

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Why is my game not have like a player interface? In the regular versions it has choices you can make but in the one I downloaded the game just moves from day to day without any player made decisions.
You have the regular version and the renepy version mixed up. THIS thread is the original unity game, and the renepy version by night mirror “another way home” is the remastered version. Ferdafs doesn’t do player choices you just go along with it.

Nov 9, 2018
Hi. Great game! Just an idea, I liked the Morty-horse scenes in the Horse hostpital with Beth a lot. What about something new with Snuffles? For example Snuffles and summer, when he gets the IQ-enhancing helmet/becomes snowball? Or just summer being bored and "sexually frustrated" with Snuffles in her room.
There is so much wrong with you I don't even know where to begin...

• Haha
Reactions: Homelander_
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes