4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Hey everyone so I wasn't able to play the game sadly. But I did how ever got the chnace to watch a whole walktrough for every part mission. And I gotta say, everything was awesome and the Beth & Morty episodes are one of my favorites.

For starters the dialogues between them were absolutely well written, and it's like to the point where I can definitely see it being in the actual shows writing. And also the animated sex scenes between those 2? Boooy it was amazing.
View attachment 2736035
Is this photo from the acutal show?

Oh-Morty

Mar 11, 2022
I'd be nice if there was more story with Tammy Guterman or they introduce Birdperson's Daughter.
Birdperson's Daughter being friend with Morticia could be interesting.
Soo that makes a 14 year old Morticia with an 6 year (or younger) Birdperson's Daughter. ???? Interesting, more likely a vicious child rape.

Don't make me put up barbed wire! lol

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Game crashes when I try to talk to summer in Unity task , the same thing happened in Kiara's mission. When I went to Jerr's apartment, the mission was completed. What should I do here? No matter how many times I do the Earth's solution task, it seems that it has not been done when I log back into the game. What should I do ?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
What should I do ?
Breathe in and out :p

As you've noticed by now, the game has quite a few bugs.

You could go on phatreon and shout at the dev, for all the good that will do...

...or you could try the Renpy port, it's not the same - but playability (is that a word ?) is infinitely better.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Breathe in and out :p

As you've noticed by now, the game has quite a few bugs.

You could go on phatreon and shout at the dev, for all the good that will do...

...or you could try the Renpy port, it's not the same - but playability (is that a word ?) is infinitely better.
Google translate dude... What am I supposed to do in Unity task, do I have to go somewhere or something?

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Let's hope not :) at this point I couldn't give a toss about gameplay, it's been broken for so long.

Just give us that juicy content :p preferably Tricia (need my fix) or Summer :love:
I agree. The more content Ferdafs provides, the more the wonderful Nigh Mirror can turn it into something playable (and arguably kinkier), which suits me. Does it suit you, sir?

suits-you-sir-meme.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes