4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

shalom123

Mar 1, 2020
Definitely the best animated sex game I've ever played, which based on my favorite TV show so that is a bonus. If it's over it's indeed sad because I've gotten very thirsty for 3 months , and I don't think I would find anything better than that.

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
It’s maybe not dead, ferdafs seems to be on an every 3 month’s schedule. I just hope there a multiple routes like the old days and not just 2 routes crammed in one

Reactions: onyxmelter

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Should I play the original or the Renpy version? Which is better?
The original has a bit more interactivity, but unless that’s a big deal to you I’d suggest the Renpy version.

The Renpy version has less bugs, more quality of life features, more content, and a higher overall level of polish in terms of the script and presentation.

Jan 3, 2021
The original has a bit more interactivity, but unless that’s a big deal to you I’d suggest the Renpy version.

The Renpy version has less bugs, more quality of life features, more content, and a higher overall level of polish in terms of the script and presentation.
Yeah, I tried the original and is a buggy and slugish mess, I'm downloading the renpy version now.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Dammit. I thought the save was in the same folder as the game or something for the Unity version. Just changed to a new laptop and apparently the save is on the registry. So now I have to start from the very beginning.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Dammit. I thought the save was in the same folder as the game or something for the Unity version. Just changed to a new laptop and apparently the save is on the registry. So now I have to start from the very beginning.
Then you have the weekend cut out for you ;)

What stopping you from saving 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty' registry key and import it on your new machine ?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Also be aware that there is at least 1 impassible scene at the moment with Morty under the potion effect with Summer and Morticia, making a full playthrough currently not possible without some save tinkering.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Then you have the weekend cut out for you ;)

What stopping you from saving 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty' registry key and import it on your new machine ?
Cause i don't have the old laptop anymore lol.

Also be aware that there is at least 1 impassible scene at the moment with Morty under the potion effect with Summer and Morticia, making a full playthrough currently not possible without some save tinkering.
Wait what? I don't think I got that far cause I don't recall any save tinkering required :O

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I think we'll have to count us lucky if we get content once or twice a year from now on.

Either F is very busy with 'real' work and life in general or he's in bad shape from the illness he's hinted at.

Personally I hope it's the former, if he were to leave his mortal coil there'll never be any more content....

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
I think we'll have to count us lucky if we get content once or twice a year from now on.

Either F is very busy with 'real' work and life in general or he's in bad shape from the illness he's hinted at.

Personally I hope it's the former, if he were to leave his mortal coil there'll never be any more content....
Well, there is a third option. He's gotten tired of working on this and his motivation is draining away but he's gotten used to the money.

Reactions: crustlord12

shalom123

Mar 1, 2020
Your assumptions might be right folks, but let's remain optimistic ,maybe he is working on a mega big update containing 10 diffrent scenes for us to enjoy!!

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Even so he should do a update to at least explain what’s going on but he doesn’t at all and leaves his subs in the dark milking them.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes