4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I feel like the game will be soon labeled as abandoned, with how disinterested he seems in it anymore.
It would be really funny, when he released the update, when all people here were ready to mark the game as abandoned, only to then abandoning it for real.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I feel like the game will be soon labeled as abandoned, with how disinterested he seems in it anymore.
It would be really funny, when he released the update, when all people here were ready to mark the game as abandoned, only to then abandoning it for real.
lets give it a few months before its considered abandoned

ASURYON69

Feb 5, 2019
I recall there was a little program where you can play around with the characters by changing their clothes, poses etc by using some layers

Does anyone have a link?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I recall there was a little program where you can play around with the characters by changing their clothes, poses etc by using some layers

Does anyone have a link?
You might possibly be thinking of this? It won't work with the Unity game. I don't think there is a tool to view the characters outside of the game as they are Live2D composites.

If you want to use it with the renpy game assets, you'll have to use the uncompressdd images, and unpack them before the tool can display them. Be warned that it is more of a dev tool and has some very rough edges.

ASURYON69

Feb 5, 2019
You might possibly be thinking of this? It won't work with the Unity game. I don't think there is a tool to view the characters outside of the game as they are Live2D composites.

If you want to use it with the renpy game assets, you'll have to use the uncompressdd images, and unpack them before the tool can display them. Be warned that it is more of a dev tool and has some very rough edges.
Yes, sir, thank you!

shalom123

Mar 1, 2020
I remeber that everytime an update was out I was so excited, turning on my computer download it and play it on my TV enjoying rhe plot and the sex scenes , mostly the scenes with summer and Beth.
I miss that excitement feeling so much

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
A few months til Christmas. If we go that long without an update I'll be agreeing with folks that this should be marked abandoned.

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
While we are waiting ...

I don't really know what I'm doing with AI art programs, but I got this result, that I thought was not bad.

What a more life like Beth might look like. How could Morty possibly say no.

View attachment 2852083 View attachment 2852084
Interesting, she doesn't really have that MILF look. But it's still good.
You should do Jessica, she's far and away the hottest character in Rick and Morty universe.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
close to 3 full months without news so almost halfway there to getting an abandoned tag. can only hope that we'll get anything soon but... well, if this is the end i would think it to be quite tragic even if in the end it's only an internet game, yes, i know.

butttttttt, there would now be a great opportunity offered to anyone willing to pick up from there. why? because rick and morty is all about changing dimensions, the great success of another way home is actual proof of that so if nightmirror were to let's say, help a little with getting the current assets in an usable form if need be it could be nice but not a requirement.

the main point is that the guy taking it on from there would only need to use the "this dimension is fucked, we're moving to another one" trick, team up with nightmirror or stay independent of one another but either way find an artist that can draw in the artstyle it had or a better one and of course it'd need to be in the hands of someone that won't give up easely or milk the shit out of it.

i honestly think it's doable but i know that finding the right peoples can be hard sometimes so if anyone is up for it, great, use my template and modify it as you like; if the game simply doesn't get abandoned, great too. i just like having all bases covered.

edit: if there's still no news or anything by the 1st of next year, abandoned is only fair by that point.

Last edited:

exp0nent

Aug 17, 2023
On Ferdafs' Patreon some patron said that Ferdy abandoned the project and was confirmed by devs on a podcast. He said he would send a link to the podcast, but nothing showed up currently. Not sure if it's true or not..

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes