4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

aidenb99

Mar 30, 2018
Wow this quality and animation is actually amazing. I think some of the UI needs some updating though.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This is such a fun game. I don't watch the show either but like it. Is there any hope of someone digging up a 1.7 MAC version please? We are two versions behind at this point. Not complaining (hard to when it is free) but just stating. Did MAC support just stop, or do we need someone to just type "MAC" and go fishing for the file link ;)

skyib

Jul 17, 2018
did you guys notice the mindblower basement (gallary) when you clic the map scroll down to find it:cool:

Thatoneguy300

Nov 1, 2018
This is such a fun game. I don't watch the show either but like it. Is there any hope of someone digging up a 1.7 MAC version please? We are two versions behind at this point. Not complaining (hard to when it is free) but just stating. Did MAC support just stop, or do we need someone to just type "MAC" and go fishing for the file link ;)
The Mac and Android links are on his patreon. I'm guessing the win links are coming from there but no one has updated Mac or Android. I guess it's just a waiting game for now.

Reactions: Calyps0

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Is anybody else having problems with this game? As per the WT, I cannot get most of the events to trigger...
  1. I bought the $50 item from the Devil's store, even though there was never a prompt for it. It doesn't show up in my inventory and I can't give it to Jessica. Her only dialogue option is "Nevermind".
  2. I cannot get Summer to go back to Unity's home planet with me. The phone says return to Unity's planet, but whenever I talk to Summer her only option is "Nevermind". It doesn't matter the time of day or the location.
  3. I cannot get Morticia's Midnight event to trigger at all. The only option she ever has is "Nevermind".
  4. I try searching Summer's room for the code for her phone, but nothing highlights when she's not there. At night the only thing I can click on is her bed while she's sleeping, but it just says "she'll kill me". I've only been able to click the phone once, just to find out that I didn't have the code.
  5. I cannot get the Keara event to trigger. It says talk to Rick in the garage and the only options available are "Work for Rick" and "Nevermind". It doesn't matter the time of day. Also, there is no "Park" location on my map....
Also, is there only one "Save"? I click the icon, but there's no indication that it's saving anything.

Any and all info is appreciated. :)

P.S. Am I the only one that thinks Morticia is adorable? :)

Reactions: rspkers

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Sorry for asking this... but How the hell do you exit the game? I had to Taskman it and force close the app.....

Twitch1138

Jun 25, 2017
Wubba lubba dub dub! This game is pure genius and one of the best Rick and Morty parody's I've played. I can't wait for the next update. Please keep up the great work.

@Splatter_1 - Most Unity Games can be exited by pressing Alt+F4 together.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The kitchen always being night time really bothers me.

Also, I'd recommend players with suggestions go directly to his Patreon page and post issues or bugs there. I don't know if they have a Discord, but I don't really see the Dev trolling this thread often.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
Is anybody else having problems with this game? As per the WT, I cannot get most of the events to trigger...
  1. I bought the $50 item from the Devil's store, even though there was never a prompt for it. It doesn't show up in my inventory and I can't give it to Jessica. Her only dialogue option is "Nevermind".
  2. I cannot get Summer to go back to Unity's home planet with me. The phone says return to Unity's planet, but whenever I talk to Summer her only option is "Nevermind". It doesn't matter the time of day or the location.
  3. I cannot get Morticia's Midnight event to trigger at all. The only option she ever has is "Nevermind".
  4. I try searching Summer's room for the code for her phone, but nothing highlights when she's not there. At night the only thing I can click on is her bed while she's sleeping, but it just says "she'll kill me". I've only been able to click the phone once, just to find out that I didn't have the code.
  5. I cannot get the Keara event to trigger. It says talk to Rick in the garage and the only options available are "Work for Rick" and "Nevermind". It doesn't matter the time of day. Also, there is no "Park" location on my map....
Also, is there only one "Save"? I click the icon, but there's no indication that it's saving anything.

Any and all info is appreciated. :)

P.S. Am I the only one that thinks Morticia is adorable? :)
Yeah, #1 is true for me also. Summer took the beads, ran off, never saw them again. #2, same. 3, 4, and 5 worked just fine for me, though, so go figure.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes