4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
How fun is the story in this game for people who never watched Rick and Morty before?

GENNNN231

Dec 2, 2018
I must download the game again to play v 1.7? I have a option to play from the last checkpoint if i'm downloading again?

valekon

Apr 30, 2018
I must download the game again to play v 1.7? I have a option to play from the last checkpoint if i'm downloading again?
Yes, you have an option to play from the last checkpoint. But i think the game is bugged and nothing has changed/ wrong file has been uploaded since this is still 1.6.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How fun is the story in this game for people who never watched Rick and Morty before?
I've never seen Rick and Morty (I know, shame on me) and I find this game to be very fun to play. Of course I'm missing some references here and there but it's nothing too serious.

The TV night scene with Beth was hilarious.

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
Yes, you have an option to play from the last checkpoint. But i think the game is bugged and nothing has changed/ wrong file has been uploaded since this is still 1.6.

Yep its still 1.6 ..... Could someone please upload 1.7? :)

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yep its still 1.6 ..... Could someone please upload 1.7? :)
anyone got a mega of latest version?
It's in the OP, this is v0.7.0. Read the last part of the change log.
P.S I'm currently in the process of changing the quest log for the game so this patch you're not going to be able to follow it . Here's a mini walk-through on how to get the events.
The quest log is being reworked so ignore it. I got all the new scenes that are mentioned.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes