4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Yeller

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but always, no matter the version of the game, got stuck in the missions, I can't progress anymore, if this is a bug or something I would aprreciate your help
You have done all the content so far except with Morticia you can meet her at midnight for 1 or 2 more scenes then thats it.

Rocketman0491

Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone had trouble deleting this game? The rar file is in my downloads and I cant delete it. I've tried everything I can think of including 3rd party software to remove it and nothing works. I've never had any issue like this with any download before. This game has some shady ass shit going on with it.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Has anyone had trouble deleting this game? The rar file is in my downloads and I cant delete it. I've tried everything I can think of including 3rd party software to remove it and nothing works. I've never had any issue like this with any download before. This game has some shady ass shit going on with it.
I always test for virus before I unzip and it's always clean. I've deleted it 5 times already. I think it's something from your side.

slick493

Nov 11, 2018
is anyone else getting stuck with the messaging on the phone buy the emoji pack than it doesnt progress

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i start the halloween scenes? i'm at the end of 1.6 content and talked to summer and morticia. nothing different is happening. is there a specific place and time they need to be?

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
how do i start the halloween scenes? i'm at the end of 1.6 content and talked to summer and morticia. nothing different is happening. is there a specific place and time they need to be?
Talk to summer about the dance and then go to the school at night the next day

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
how do i talk to summer about the dance?

i dont get pop ups asking me what to talk about. she just keeps saying "not right now" etc.

Feb 16, 2018
this game is surprisingly good actually , the art is exactly the same as the original series, the story is "lore friendly" because the multi verse thing any story in this game could happen and won't be conflicted with the tv series

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
this game is surprisingly good actually , the art is exactly the same as the original series, the story is "lore friendly" because the multi verse thing any story in this game could happen and won't be conflicted with the tv series
Pretty lazy praise IMO

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes