4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Games that don't run on Wine kill me. Now I'm gonna just piddle my thumbs until the Mac version comes out.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Games that don't run on Wine kill me. Now I'm gonna just piddle my thumbs until the Mac version comes out.
Just thought I would let you know that I installed Wine Staging v3.19 and it does run this game on my Mac. I had never played before so I can't be certain everything is working correctly, but it does launch and play as far as I can see. The save feature seems weird though... as it does not open any save game window when you click the icon, but it does seem to continue from that point if you launch the game and choose continue. So if ya want to give it a try i recommend installing this newer version of wine (v3.19) and see if that works for you.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Just thought I would let you know that I installed Wine Staging v3.19 and it does run this game on my Mac. I had never played before so I can't be certain everything is working correctly, but it does launch and play as far as I can see. The save feature seems weird though... as it does not open any save game window when you click the icon, but it does seem to continue from that point if you launch the game and choose continue. So if ya want to give it a try i recommend installing this newer version of wine (v3.19) and see if that works for you.
Thanks for the advice, I'll try a combination of things, but I'll start with this. A like is your reward!

Pharaon666

Oct 12, 2017
So is the school dance the only new content? Summer repeats and Morticia doesn't do anything about going to school.
Morticia have a whole new arc here, including sex stuff too.
You just talk with her again like next day or so and then she start telling you about how her new school life is going and it goes on.

Reactions: TheDevian

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Is the game complete? (Version 1.6) or is this again a case of "Developer doesnt know shit about versions"?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Wow! Great content, really impressed, I remember the small amount of assets this game started with, didn't think it would get this big so fast (heh) mby I should head over to toss Dev some bones :DD

Reactions: TheDevian

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
As a dev it can be any damn well number i please as long as it follows some kind of chronological order.
Sure you can version how you like but dont think people will understand your versioning.
There are actually rules for this so everyone can understand your versioning....if everything would run like you say...like every developer does it like he wants we couldnt have internet like we're used too.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Sure you can version how you like but dont think people will understand your versioning.
There are actually rules for this so everyone can understand your versioning....if everything would run like you say...like every developer does it like he wants we couldnt have internet like we're used too.

Lol you don't need to tell me about versioning a product, ive been coding games and apps since 09. Just pointing out that as long as the version numbers follow order and don't backtrack and switch versioning it works fine as a wip placeholder number so long as the consumer can tell the difference between an older version and a newer one at first glance. Also a lot of steam games release by AA and some AAA companies still use whatever versioning numbers they feel like, its a personal preference and while we do have a standard it is not required because in the end it all means the same shit.

Reactions: Yareru

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Any reason there isn't an updated mac version for 1.6? Also, how often are updates being released?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes