4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
Is this build bugged like in the last build where you couldn't progress at all? I'm just wondering so I don't have to waste some time downloading.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That's usually my only problem with this game, is that I very much enjoy every single time he updates, and I'm really enjoying the way the art style of the show is actually turned into this appealing form of animation and sex appeal... but the lack of appropriate GUI and the functionality of the menu features leaves something to be desired. Half of the options on the "Main Menu" don't even seem to function properly. I feel some games simply need an overseer for things like QA testing to make sure things are functional.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is this build bugged like in the last build where you couldn't progress at all? I'm just wondering so I don't have to waste some time downloading.
I'm running Wine to play it on my Mac, and it's never been THIS broken before. Every single option to start the game just doesn't seem to work at all. Clicking on a character just removes all options to continue or do anything.

Reactions: TheDevian

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Gosh...cannot wait for the MAC updated version to be attached to OP! I was surpised that I liked this game much more than I thought I would.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I reported it to him on Twitter he thanked me told me he would fix it.
What's his twitter, I wouldn't mind giving him a follow, maybe get a little cross-promotion between the game I work on and his. When Dreams PS4 comes out, I'd honestly love to make him a proper main menu as well.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Can anybody tell me that this game even WORKS for them?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes