4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Halloween update was pretty decent. Look forward to seeing more Summer content.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Tried it for a little bit, not sure saving works though. Not sure if it has to do with the mac version, but seems to act just like Camp Pinewood.

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Update on my previous post. Saving actually works fine, it's just hard to see if it's actually saved, and I can't seem to save different versions so I can get back and choose a previous save.
Apart from that, the game looks fun so far, easy to find what you have to do, and not any grind. Images are to my taste as well, so I like this game so far. Thanks to the developer. ;)

Also, unlike some other unity games, it doesn't get my machine hot, so it's another plus. :)

Apr 27, 2017
I continued from last patch and even did the school halloween party. I can't get summer past "Go meet with unity" which I did go meet with her and Tricia ( even though i have and even did the confidence event ) still says "Message Tricia on your phone." Am i missing something?
In the quests
Beth is -Meet with Keara ( to be continued next patch)
Summer Go meet with Unity
Jessica -(To be continued next patch)
Tricia Message Tricia on your phone.
Morticia (Continued next patch)

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I continued from last patch and even did the school halloween party. I can't get summer past "Go meet with unity" which I did go meet with her and Tricia ( even though i have and even did the confidence event ) still says "Message Tricia on your phone." Am i missing something?
In the quests
Beth is -Meet with Keara ( to be continued next patch)
Summer Go meet with Unity
Jessica -(To be continued next patch)
Tricia Message Tricia on your phone.
Morticia (Continued next patch)
That’s it for Summer for now. Same with the others it’s just missing the (To be continued...).

D

Deleted member 22113

quest log says search summers room for clues to open her phone but i cant click on anything is that a bug or the end of content

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but always, no matter the version of the game, got stuck in the missions, I can't progress anymore, if this is a bug or something I would aprreciate your help

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
the game was actually very fun but what i kinda hate about it was the single save file and that there is no gallery on your phone other wise its a pretty awsome game

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
the game was actually very fun but what i kinda hate about it was the single save file and that there is no gallery on your phone other wise its a pretty awsome game
Well supposedly the dev is planning on putting a replay mode in, hopefully with the next release

Tom Moto

Sep 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the jessica route? I can't get past giving her the pen. Im stuck on the "get Tricia to help you" part of jessica's route. Anytime i go to talk to Tricia outside of her quests she wont talk to me about jessica!

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to do the jessica route? I can't get past giving her the pen. Im stuck on the "get Tricia to help you" part of jessica's route. Anytime i go to talk to Tricia outside of her quests she wont talk to me about jessica!
aside from the pickle and halloween scenes, jessica doesnt have any scenes in game yet

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes