4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, we had a good run :)

Do they usually drop of the face of the earth ?
No, most devs will string people along for a while with promises of updates that never come, just vanishing like that is atypical. Ferdafs was known for going dark for months at a time but this the longest he's gone without a word. It might actually be that he got killed or had serious medical complications. There was some debate whether he was in Hungary or Ukraine, if it's the latter we can all guess as to what happened.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
All his social says he's in Bulgaria, linkedin said he went to uni in Sofia.

I think it was mentioned in one of his posts, but my memory is so full of holes it's not funny...

notlachlan

May 2, 2021
he was mourning Dream (the minecraft speedrunner/youtuber for those who don't know, quite good friends with Mr Beast (the rich youtuber who's very charitable and also likes crushing decomission ferraris)) during his drama, now that dream is uncancelled i'm confident we'll get an update soon. last year was hectic and i'm sure ferdafs lost all his fav youtubers like miranda sings and so forth. also a hit to the completionist (used to be friends with projared who was really cool imo (projared was once affiliated with game grumps before they went shit, shows you what could've been had arin been a smarty boy)) right at the end, jirard definitely loved a way back home so ferdafs would've been devastated. but yea i'm certain we'll definitely have another update this year

Reactions: Muteaow

robbie___

Jan 31, 2024
I'm trying to download on mac and I either get a no permission popup when trying to open it or if I extract with a different program it says the file is damaged when I try to open it. Any ideas??

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I'm trying to download on mac...
Ferdafs posted:
'MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results)'

There's been lot's of problems, please search this thread for 'MAC'

I think most usual is problem with the unzipper or file permissions.

robbie___

Jan 31, 2024
Ferdafs posted:
'MAC- (Please use BetterZip to extract for best results)'

There's been lot's of problems, please search this thread for 'MAC'

I think most usual is problem with the unzipper or file permissions.
Yeah when I use betterzip it lets me open the app but that's where the second issue pops up and says the file is damaged. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game a few times and from the different links but nothing works

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah when I use betterzip it lets me open the app but that's where the second issue pops up and says the file is damaged. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game a few times and from the different links but nothing works
Have u tried fixing the permissions ? link

robbie___

Jan 31, 2024
Have u tried fixing the permissions ? link
Oh shit that worked! Thanks lol

Note to anyone else reading this having this same issue, for some reason terminal wasn't finding the app even though I was typing the exact file name so I had to drag and drop the app into the terminal window after entering the "xattr -cr" command

djdndndbdnbd

Nov 21, 2022
Oh shit that worked! Thanks lol

Note to anyone else reading this having this same issue, for some reason terminal wasn't finding the app even though I was typing the exact file name so I had to drag and drop the app into the terminal window after entering the "xattr -cr" command
can you do a video tutorial on it I'm having trouble

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes