4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Josuel

Jan 18, 2018
Mac file not working. After i uncompress it gives me a 14gb file. When i try to open it i get the following msg:

“RM_v3_9bMac” is damaged and can’t be opened.

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Night Mirror fuming right now after making all that extra content :LOL::cry:
Why would he fume? Its not like he wasnt changing the game from the source code to add new features before. In this case? It'll be easier for him to add some kind of IF fork and simply cram the new day author events into his version as an optional route and keep it as is, possibly merging the two routes back together at some point if he decides not to continue with his own plans. And if he does? Routes separate on day X and he just does what he did before while slowly making his days/chapters.
Edit: lol he answered before me.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
any new pregnancies? Dont understand in a game that has birthcontrol in it that there isnt more pregnancies with the main cast and only side characters.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Not really? It was always my preferred outcome that Ferdafs continue the game. And it's not like I'm taking any content out either, so... win-win really?
As long as you don't nerf what you already did in your build, its all fine :D, But yeah, It is a big win-win! I bet (figurative) you want to give ferdafs a tight slap and a big hug at the same time(figurative?) xD.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes