4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
I just hope he doesn't feel the need to add any more characters, he's got plenty to work with right now. Keara for example..feel like she could of waited to be introduced until more progress has been made with other characters. Then he's barely done anything with that instant messenger feature he worked hard on. -shrug- With him given extra time for the update the expectations are certainly high.

Reactions: Chaossonic

painuchiha97

Dec 15, 2017
I just hope he doesn't feel the need to add any more characters, he's got plenty to work with right now. Keara for example..feel like she could of waited to be introduced until more progress has been made with other characters. Then he's barely done anything with that instant messenger feature he worked hard on. -shrug- With him given extra time for the update the expectations are certainly high.
I agree especially with the character thing. I honestly felt like keara is so special that it's made for few ppl interested in that fetish and it could've been introduced later. Instead more content for the main characters. I am even unsure if unity wasn't rushed considering that we haven't even seen alot of morticia, jessica and summer yet. I think they should focus on making necessary progress with the mains first. Like every update at least 2 main characters should get a scene and maybe just a scene for the sidecharacters every 2nd update or max 1 scene per update for 1 of the sidecharacters.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Patron's voted on a smaller update to be released Jan 10th vs a bigger one at the end of the month. We overwhelmingly voted for a bigger update at the end of the month. I'd plan on it being up around the 31st.

Edit: Oh and apparently it's the Devs birthday today!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes