4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
What will new update be about? And is there any Beth stuff?
Since the last update he released hes done patron only posts of beth in the shower and summers feet (im not a patron so i dont know more than that) but hes been posting a lot of Morticia lately. My best bet is it will be a Morticia focused update with a shower scene with beth and a feet scene with summer

kkraftpunk

Dec 19, 2017
Since the last update he released hes done patron only posts of beth in the shower and summers feet (im not a patron so i dont know more than that) but hes been posting a lot of Morticia lately. My best bet is it will be a Morticia focused update with a shower scene with beth and a feet scene with summer
I see thanks

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
As I am not a Patreon I can only speculate but those Patreon only posts regarding the shower scene with Beth and the feet scene with Summer are already in the game, those posts are just the HD pictures/wallpaper of the scenes of his latest release. Even though the pictures are blurred for non-Patreons you can kind of make them out. Hungry for Apples for example is that scene with the blue alien Kiara. I don't think Ferdafs actually gives teaser images of what's coming next, he'll tell you what he's working on but not show you lol. So unless we had someone who can tell us what he wrote in that "WIP for our newest patch" post it's pretty uncertain what this update will bring. Hoping for a good amount of content, considering he pushed the release date back.

Stone Eyes

May 31, 2018
The update is out but it the download link hasnt been shared on here. The thread will be updated once a patron shares the link. I wouldn't expect it today though

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Just wondering how to transfer saves in unity games....couldn't find a folder for them.
Unity games will vary on where the save file is, if it's not in the AppData folder (which for this game it isn't) it is most likely saved using the registry via PlayerPrefs. Unless you're pretty skilled with computers I wouldn't recommend trying to poke around in the registry.

Reactions: ross11

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just wondering how to transfer saves in unity games....couldn't find a folder for them.
You can find it in the registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty.

Press your Windows key + R, enter regedit, navigate to the registry, highlight the RickAndMorty folder and go to file in the upper left and export. It'll then ask you to name the file, go ahead and you should end up with a file ending in .reg, move this to the new PC and run it.

Jamiexd23

Dec 29, 2018
Ok sense for some reason no one else seems willing to, i'm going to upload the android version of 1.7 here. Here you go everyone.
Hi can you upload the latest version as well.
Thank you very much for ur work

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes