4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Finally a good Rick and Morty game. It deserves it. Gonna Watch the thread for more updates.
the game got too much bug i can go to space before meeting the other me and see a scene with her and talk to mom she say art ting then black everywere maybe on my downlown file bug but still
and try telling to the blackmail girl after drinking water nothing

Reactions: Jamiexd23

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
there a spaceship scene sex with that robot and your other self watch but with the bug we got he need the money because te bug so bad and this art so good like he broke after the art and only got done with some coding i mean that or he need a coder i will help but i only know little code to make a car like game
There is one sexual act where you pee into a girls mouth and 3 more scenes of looking at a girls ass or boobs.

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
anyone's got a complete save?
you dont need one just select start from the last patch and check the phone to see what to do for the newer scenes and in the house the last room you can go is a scene watcher you can replay every scene escept bathroom peeping ones and for those just go to the bathroom and skip time

Reactions: 051423

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
old or new bug? taking beth? to art class from kitchen and game goes black screen
I'm experiencing that as well, didn't have that problem in 1.7, hopefully there's a patch for that in the near future. I too cannot go to the pumpkin dance quest, (school's closed come back tomorrow):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Belnick and polky

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
I hope the gazorpazorp planet has a female Morty hybrid, that could lead to some tall amazonian action.

Sep 15, 2018
I cannot tell if my copy is broken or not.
  • UI doesn't show the names of who is talking
  • Hide UI button doesnt work
  • No ability to exit the game from the menu
Is this the case for everyone else?

GD5CD5

Jan 31, 2019
old or new bug? taking beth? to art class from kitchen and game goes black screen
Hi are yoi getting a glitch about the art class that's it just black screen
the game got too much bug i can go to space before meeting the other me and see a scene with her and talk to mom she say art ting then black everywere maybe on my downlown file bug but still
and try telling to the blackmail girl after drinking water nothing
Getting the art class glitch too, black screen, cant do anything.
I'm experiencing that as well, didn't have that problem in 1.7, hopefully there's a patch for that in the near future. I too cannot go to the pumpkin dance quest, (school's closed come back tomorrow):ROFLMAO:
I didn't personally have any problems but keep in mind I was using the APK version. If you are too I used the option start from patch, from here I had zero issues. As for the rest of the content I cannot answer as I only did Beth and Summers.

GD5CD5

Jan 31, 2019
The gods have graced you today MAC users.
Straight from the source and not reuploaded by myself.

#!pJt1wYqY!VwqT5_9b-Jz2Uuwu5yWSx1PyI6JD94rW0UrCVekJ5ao
MAC Version 1.8.4

Reactions: ekul21 and frethed

Jamiexd23

Dec 29, 2018
I didn't personally have any problems but keep in mind I was using the APK version. If you are too I used the option start from patch, from here I had zero issues. As for the rest of the content I cannot answer as I only did Beth and Summers.
Did you do continue from last patch

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes