4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
looks like it has a lot of content, and a pretty small file size. Well done to the dev!

Although, I'll level, scared as hell about a rick and morty game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya, it'll be interesting if he can get his page back considering the source material.

You can't exactly claim Beth is the Landlady and Summer is a roommate on this one.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yea this does not work lol

"
This patch is focused mostly on Summer but there is also a very long Gazorpazorp route. If you continue from your own saves, you might have to replay the scenes with Gwendolyn but after that you can continue by going to Gazorpazorp.
-Interact with Summer at least 4 times.
-Go to Rick's car and fly to Gazorpazorp. "

the planet never becomes interactable with
with summer it is just "nevermind" every time

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
yea this does not work lol

"
This patch is focused mostly on Summer but there is also a very long Gazorpazorp route. If you continue from your own saves, you might have to replay the scenes with Gwendolyn but after that you can continue by going to Gazorpazorp.
-Interact with Summer at least 4 times.
-Go to Rick's car and fly to Gazorpazorp. "

the planet never becomes interactable with
with summer it is just "nevermind" every time
Yeah, Ferdaf's hasn't had the most user friendly system that "Just works" the way it should.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It works for me. I just hit continue from last patch and it loads me into the game where I can do both events.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
There are bug fixes in each version's CLs.

The dev dosn't have a discord server which imo hurts the bug fix process.

It's a one man dev team and I think coding is where he is weakest. Unity isn't as easy as renpey.

That said I have yet to run into the bug mentioned. So it might be hard to reproduce

Reactions: OGRey

gaereth

Jun 24, 2017
Ya, it'll be interesting if he can get his page back considering the source material.

You can't exactly claim Beth is the Landlady and Summer is a roommate on this one.
what about this: you dont play morty. only his clone / copy from another dimension / an android looking like him or impersonating him. then you dont have incest :)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Sadly it won't count. Patreon doesn't accept technicality's.

Step, or adopted also are against ToS

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Update from dev
Hey everyone, I wanted to make a small update and share what’s going on with me. It’s been a bit over a week now, I’ve probably talked to over 5-6 patreon support employees and sadly, as soon as the conversation starts about my account review, they basically put me in a weird queue after which they don’t respond to me. I’ve done a small research of my own and from the looks of it, I’ll just have to accept the way things are for now and wait.

I’ll be honest, this thing has been stressful, but you’ve all been very supportive and kind about all of it and I really appreciate that. For the time being, I’ll take things slow, work on the next patch, visit family for easter and wait for the review to end and hopefully not anger the patreon gods too much with my filth. I’ll probably wait until May 24th and if I still haven’t gotten any response from them, I’ll just move to another platform like Subscribestar. I really hope it doesn’t come down to it, but sometimes you don’t have a choice on these matters I suppose.

It’s a good thing I can still make posts here, so if I do change platforms, I’ll leave a link to the newest patch to all of you before I make the move as a final thank you from my patreon account.

Happy Easter everyone, stay awesome!

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I mean it sucks to get closed down but it was kind of blatant to put Rick and Morty name/charater names. Probably had people accidentally winding up on page a ton as well. He made CRAZY money on patreon off the brand so I am sure he was aware of risk. Not saying it was bad game but the guy definitely made out well. I am sure for this reason he will try to carry on, rather then start something new.

Even ignoring copyright infridgement..... it was blatantly underrage/incest/etc... Its done on patreon. Really surprised it lasted this long, did nothing to hide the content on its front page unlike what Amity Park does.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He may as well start up a Subscribestar page and change the name of the game to R&M: A way Back.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes