4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Just a small glitch I noticed, hardly worth mentioning. I found the Morticia masturbating in the bathroom to her foot job of Morty before I found the actual foot job route. Minor thing, I can just avoid it until I actually see the foot job route. Am I being an asshole? I feel like everybody in the room is looking at me like I'm the buzz kill!;)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The update came sooner then we were expecting. Was only like a month and a half? Plus the patreon BS.

Clasic problem. Big updates take to long. Small updates don't have enough content.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i have a question for the dev, does he read comments in here? cause i would like to ask if its possible and not too much work to change the save/load function, maybe add a menu button, cause its not working properly, it waves yes. but if you are already in a game and try to load it does nothing. And maybe fix/ change the quest button in the phone, so that after you finish a quest or finish that part it get deleted and only shows what you need to do and not everything out of order. Its a little hard tracking what you have already completed and those still not done if you dont remeber exactly how far you reached last time. thanks

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
i have a question for the dev, does he read comments in here? cause i would like to ask if its possible and not too much work to change the save/load function, maybe add a menu button, cause its not working properly, it waves yes. but if you are already in a game and try to load it does nothing. And maybe fix/ change the quest button in the phone, so that after you finish a quest or finish that part it get deleted and only shows what you need to do and not everything out of order. Its a little hard tracking what you have already completed and those still not done if you dont remeber exactly how far you reached last time. thanks
Just download an autoclicker and skip the scenes fast... but i understand you on loading/saving thingy.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
I'm having a problem with the android version. When I tried all the download links they all end up being the 1.9 version after downloading and that version doesn't work well. Someone please explain what is going on with that.

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
walkthrough v2 "play a game with Morticia" dont know how...does it mean the Truth or Dare?? already did dat one....anyone knows?

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
regarding the uploaded files name
please stick to the same name with its details (space & litters size)
soo we can track back which folder the old version was in...
and end the file name with the version
like v684.684.64.4b.zip
or something like that
All folders for the android version are named RickAndMorty.apk with the size of 212.54MB and after checking all after downloading they all say version 1.9. Even the Gdrive link is inaccurate.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes