4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Tricia's quest (Message her from your phone) is broken, I click her nickname and nothing
Are you messaging her for the first time 9r later on. There 8s a route with tracy that isnt fully fleshed out yetp
walkthrough v2 "play a game with Morticia" dont know how...does it mean the Truth or Dare?? already did dat one....anyone knows?
You get to play video games with her

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Are you messaging her for the first time 9r later on. There 8s a route with tracy that isnt fully fleshed out yetp
No, not the first one. And if there was no more content, in the phone it will tell me "continue in next patch/version" right?

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
When I clicked on Mortisha in Hallway school the game went black and had to close it from task manager.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
A new CG rip for the current version, v2. As with my previous upload this is only the still images found and does not include the animations. Still not sure how to extract the animation files and convert them to something a media player can play, tried looking up guides but not successful.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
walkthrough v2 "play a game with Morticia" dont know how...does it mean the Truth or Dare?? already did dat one....anyone knows?
No, you have to meet her during the day in some other place (in my case it was the school's hallway), a new dialogue option will appear, she'll talk with you of playing Super Maria Sisters at home and from there things just flow on their own.

(As an aside, Mindblowers need to be updated with the new scenes for Summer, Morticia and Beth)

Reactions: mormis

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017

View attachment 96760

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-09
Release date: 2019-05-07
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Walkthrough for 2:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux(1.9): - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
The links to the android version have not been updated because every time I download from each link it always says version 1.9 and the link sites don't even display that information. So what's up?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes