4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Ferdafs is a pretty silent developer in general, you just have to look at the history of his Patreon posts to find that out. Majority of them are just HD pictures of past releases. Then one of the few developers with such a scale of support to not have a Discord. Ferdafs seems to never really posts about how development is going or what he is working on unless they are really far behind. Really wish the developer would be more communicative but so far the releases have been good quality and pretty consistent (with updates coming around a month and a half), so the silence isn't too much of an issue for me.

Mar 8, 2019
Awesome game. Just imagine what it would be like if the main character could have some sort of... oh I don't know, "sexual intercourse" at some point in the story? Aw gee, what do I know...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zordamel

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

View attachment 96760

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-09
Release date: 2019-05-07
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Walkthrough for 2:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux(1.9): - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
When are you releasing your next update?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Retro

oof tuff

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, Ferdafs used to post every month, but one month things started to get messy and the release dates would come out 1 day or more, a bit more often and eventually asked his supporters if they would prefer to get a release on schedule or wait an additional month for top-notch stuff and he'll be back on track. Things have been inconsistent since then...

Plus, his page getting temporarily taken down didn't exactly help either.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

Winchester125

Oct 23, 2018
Love the game, but i'm stuck at the halloween party, Tricia, Summer and Jessica just stand there, can't talk to annyone or click on annything, some tips would be appreciated

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Love the game, but i'm stuck at the halloween party, Tricia, Summer and Jessica just stand there, can't talk to annyone or click on annything, some tips would be appreciated
Did you click on the girls themselves, that's what sets the three quests there in motion. If that's not working, something's amiss

Winchester125

Oct 23, 2018
Did you click on the girls themselves, that's what sets the three quests there in motion. If that's not working, something's amiss
tried that, can't talk to them, I'll just reload the last save and hope it works the next time, thanks for the help though

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
The current android version of the game is not working because when after or skipping the intro or simply trying the other options in the game menu it cuts off/shutdown in seconds. So any answers to this problem?

Yareru

May 8, 2018
I think Ferdafs is just keeping everyone on the hook to extract as much money as possible. I mean, this is clearly a teasing game.
To be fair, nobody's forced to pay him and he releases the patches for free just a month after it's on his patreon. Not to mention Rick and Morty in general doesn't seem like the show you'd want to use to milk money. There are so many better looking cartoons and series out there that would probably make you more money.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Perhaps someone who is a Patreon of Ferdafs can fill us in if he has been responding via comments on his Patreon? I've seen him answer questions about estimated release before, and judging by how many comments his last post has I feel like some kind of conversation is going on in the comments.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
He has been. His last comment today was

I'm in the middle of putting it all together, I'll try to be done by 30th.

So ya.

A two month release scheduled is pretty normal and thus far the content has matched that scale.
The last release was May 6th.
July 6th is two weeks away and it sounds like it will be coming a week earlier than expected.

Last edited:

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
I've been asking for a while about the android version on if it's the [V2] update a previous update that is posted here on this site and I also explain that it crashes, completely exiting out no matter what options I choose except for the exit option. Only the intro plays but everything else doesn't work. So again does anyone have an answer to this problem?

Reactions: renstow12
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes