4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

SpongeWombat3728

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know where the save file location is?, I've looked and cannot find a thing, I am wondering if it saves right to one of the packages inside the programs main files (Knows little about unity) and if that is the case and this is a large request, could anyone upload there game which they've completed all current content to a file host so I can get back up to date. I did everything but the final Tricia part clicked on the continue from patch and it immediately reset my save wherever it is and I don't want to do all that again. I truly thank you if you do this but if not it simply is what it is.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone know where the save file location is?, I've looked and cannot find a thing, I am wondering if it saves right to one of the packages inside the programs main files (Knows little about unity) and if that is the case and this is a large request, could anyone upload there game which they've completed all current content to a file host so I can get back up to date. I did everything but the final Tricia part clicked on the continue from patch and it immediately reset my save wherever it is and I don't want to do all that again. I truly thank you if you do this but if not it simply is what it is.
This post was made sometime back. He was explaining how to transfer a save file so you can ignore the rest of the post by yeah, basically the save file is found in the registry.

You can find it in the registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty.

Press your Windows key + R, enter regedit, navigate to the registry, highlight the RickAndMorty folder and go to file in the upper left and export. It'll then ask you to name the file, go ahead and you should end up with a file ending in .reg, move this to the new PC and run it.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Hello everyone, R&M patch v2_1 is here!
To start the events on this patch
-Talk to Summer
-Message Tricia on your phone
-Message Ma-sha on your phone
(There is an optional very short conversation with Rick you can have before you do the Summer quest but it’s nothing special.)
The patch is mainly focused on Summer and her very long route, but Ma-sha and Tricia also have pretty long routes. I honestly thought my hand would fall off at one point from drawing CG’s.
5 new animations , 45+ unique CG’s.
Would have been a lot easier if Gazorpians didn’t have 6 arms but I suppose it can’t be helped.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the patch. Stay awesome!
P.S I’ll make a poll later today or tomorrow on which characters routes you would like me to work on for next patch.

Hello everyone, R&M patch v2_1 is here!
To start the events on this patch
-Talk to Summer
-Message Tricia on your phone
-Message Ma-sha on your phone
(There is an optional very short conversation with Rick you can have before you do the Summer quest but it’s nothing special.)
The patch is mainly focused on Summer and her very long route, but Ma-sha and Tricia also have pretty long routes. I honestly thought my hand would fall off at one point from drawing CG’s.
5 new animations , 45+ unique CG’s.

Would have been a lot easier if Gazorpians didn’t have 6 arms but I suppose it can’t be helped.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the patch. Stay awesome!
P.S I’ll make a poll later today or tomorrow on which characters routes you would like me to work on for next patch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The build hasn't been upload yet but he's putting the build together now.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
For those of you that have played it, how is the update in terms of content?
Kinda good but a little short imo, AFAIK i've only completed Tricia and Summer routes, and you got :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So pretty good update tbh, there are actual sex scenes this time ;)

Reactions: OGRey

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, as you can see I am making progress in extracting the animated scenes. Finally found a program that could do it. Sorry it's not a perfect loop gif, the entirety of the animations are too long and making a gif out of it would need way to many frames. Loading the background image is something I have not figured out how to do yet either. It takes a good amount of time to extract all the necessary files and put the entire scene all together into a video. No promise it will be anytime soon but at some point I will upload a new CG set with the animated scenes (in video format).

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes