4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Just finished playing it all the way through. Never saw the IM for Ma-Sha and, as a result couldn't run the second Gazorpazorp route. I can access it if I launch the game from "Continue From Last Patch", but where's the fun in that!:confused:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I hoping that we see an update to Jessica's path eventually as well as Beth's. Plus with the way tricia's path is going I am willing to bet it is only going to be a matter of time before she gives her cherry to Monty (assuming he doesn't just eventually take it.)

Also with Summer's path wow way for her boyfriend to be a cuckold beta male. was laughing when I saw the end of his path for this version lol.

• Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Just finished playing it all the way through. Never saw the IM for Ma-Sha and, as a result couldn't run the second Gazorpazorp route. I can access it if I launch the game from "Continue From Last Patch", but where's the fun in that!:confused:
I tried it as well, didn't work. I'll try to message him on Newgrounds or something. The guys seriously needs a discord channel or something.

Yareru

May 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, as you can see I am making progress in extracting the animated scenes. Finally found a program that could do it. Sorry it's not a perfect loop gif, the entirety of the animations are too long and making a gif out of it would need way to many frames. Loading the background image is something I have not figured out how to do yet either. It takes a good amount of time to extract all the necessary files and put the entire scene all together into a video. No promise it will be anytime soon but at some point I will upload a new CG set with the animated scenes (in video format).
If it's video format wouldn't it be simpler to just make a video recording of it?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
One other small glitch I encountered was if you try the scene where you ask Morticia why she looks so worried while in the school hallway, the screen goes black and the only way out is to quit the game. If you ask that one in Morty's room, (evening or night, I forget which one), it runs normally. That was one of those note to self moments:sneaky:

Dunary

Jul 4, 2019
Uh Im stuck at a point where I need to give back Tricia's panties. I try to talk to her on every single time of day and it wont let me. Do I need to wash it or something?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Uh Im stuck at a point where I need to give back Tricia's panties. I try to talk to her on every single time of day and it wont let me. Do I need to wash it or something?
did you try giving them back to her while she's at chuch? I remember having to give her something while she's there just can't remember what exactly, been awhile since I've done a playthrough.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
can someone tell me where the save is located? Cant find it.
In the upper right corner, there should be two icons, one says save, the other load. I found they don't work all that well unless you save during Morning in the living room. When you click save, a date flashes by, you can return to your saved place by either clicking load, or when you quit and come back to the game click continue in the start menu.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
In the upper right corner, there should be two icons, one says save, the other load. I found they don't work all that well unless you save during Morning in the living room. When you click save, a date flashes by, you can return to your saved place by either clicking load, or when you quit and come back to the game click continue in the start menu.
Thanks mate didnt find the damn button and pressed escape like a maniac xD

Reactions: Yareru

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Interface is a little bit clunky but the writing is some dumb fun R&M fan-fic :D I'd only ask for a better UI, especially the text (too think & white when UI's hidden) and the hide UI button (hides the ui but also proceeds to the next slide). Looking forward to the updates!

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Well, I ran it all the way through from three different downloads. Still no sign of the Ma-Sha IM. Hopefully it's something he can fix in the near future like he did with the "Morty's Mind Blowers" in 1.9

Reactions: Xypher
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes