4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

Unlocked

Wanted to post a quick sneak peek of the next patch and update you guys on the progress.
The patch is coming along great but sadly kinda slow since I lost a lot of time writing the patches scripts. I don’t want to spoil much, but I can tell you it’s mostly focused on Beth and another character. I’m still in the middle of drawing CG’s and animating so I don’t want to throw a random date out there, but I’ll make another update and announce a release date once I’m putting it all together.
Wanted to post a quick sneak peek of the next patch and update you guys on the progress.
The patch is coming along great but sadly kinda slow since I lost a lot of time writing the patches scripts. I don’t want to spoil much, but I can tell you it’s mostly focused on Beth and another character. I’m still in the middle of drawing CG’s and animating so I don’t want to throw a random date out there, but I’ll make another update and announce a release date once I’m putting it all together.

Jacl123

Aug 2, 2019

View attachment 96760

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-04
Release date: 2019-06-30
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Walkthrough for 2:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -
Linux(1.9): - - -
Android: - -

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
Are you actually going to finish making the game?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So the dev posted on patreon's comments section saying he's guessing the update will be sometime around the 20th so I'm guessing we'll see it around the 24'ish or the week after.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes