4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Gothicc

Nov 29, 2017
He also had 1 month updates with higher quality at the time. Now he's all over with 2months plus and it's less content and worse animations.

Reactions: The Bunny

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
Judging from his updates slowing to a crawl and the content being worse with each update I think it's safe to say he's lost interest/passion in the project and is just giving it minimal effort to keep money rolling in.

Reactions: The Bunny

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
He posted a comment, he should be finished tomorrow
I love Beth's route but my fovorite route is ofcourse Summer's. BIHS Summer's fuck scene was pretty miserable and not well writen :=S but overall i love this game and i love developers work.

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
*Quick update: I'm almost done inputting all the scenes, text, expressions and positions, so I should be done by tomorrow, but I have a couple of blanks spots I've missed which I have to fill out with CG's. I'm working on those as we speak. It might take a bit longer than I had hoped but I'll finish it before the month ends. Thank you all for being so patient and I apologize for the delay.*

Reads like it will be this weekend which is what I was expecting.

Reactions: Gandalf78 and OGRey

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What's the big deal with the writing of the last Summer update ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It was in the sex animation. What was on screen didn't match the text.
1566936621764.png
She says just the tip is in and is debaiting continuing but the animation is showing them fully fucking already. It's just a timing issue on the animation that needs to change to show a transition for her just barley being able to get the tip in to fully sliding down Morty's dick the first time, to fucking. Or the text needs to change to reflect what's shown on screen.
1566936739751.png
Also at the end when Summer was looking at the used condom I felt the art didn't match what she was saying.
This is second scene like this where Summer is wow'ed by the amount of cum in a barely filled condom and I like where the dev was going with this but the amount of cum in the condom is a normal amount and not really impressive.

There's a hentai with basically the same scene. There just needs to be more cum in the condom is all. 1566936914966.png

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

She says just the tip is in and is debaiting continuing but the animation is showing them fully fucking already. It's just a timing issue on the animation or the text needs to reflect what's really happening.

Also at the end when Summer was looking at the used condom I felt the art didn't match what she was saying.

This second scene like this and I like where the dev was going with this but the amount of cum in the condom is a normal amount and not really impressive. There's a hentai with basically the same scene. There just needs to be more cum in the condom is all.
Haha yeah true, these two moments bothered me tbh. It was clearly more than the tip lol

jamesthepond

Aug 15, 2017
View attachment 383701
She says just the tip is in and is debaiting continuing but the animation is showing them fully fucking already. It's just a timing issue on the animation that needs to change to show a transition for her just barley being able to get the tip in to fully sliding down Morty's dick the first time, to fucking. Or the text needs to change to reflect what's shown on screen.
View attachment 383709
This is second scene like this where Summer is wow'ed by the amount of cum in a barely filled condom and I like where the dev was going with this but the amount of cum in the condom is a normal amount and not really impressive.

There's a hentai with basically the same scene. There just needs to be more cum in the condom is all. View attachment 383717
Sauce? For the hentai manga that is.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I'm not sure what they're talking about. I think it was great!
They had sex with drugs :S I personally did not like that. I love obligations but not that "obligation", blowjob training was very very good idea but "drugged sex" idea is bad idea for me. I think last update should have started right here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is just my opinion, so do not kill me :=)

• Angry
Reactions: Gandalf78

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
They had sex with drugs :S I personally did not like that. I love obligations but not that "obligation", blowjob training was very very good idea but "drugged sex" idea is bad idea for me. I think last update should have started right here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is just my opinion, so do not kill me :=)
Looks like Ethan is going to be a Cuck in this one. Though at the same time if this were to follow Hentai fashion and Summer were to actually screw Ethan unless the guy has a bigger one than Morty Summer would eventually notice the difference and cheat on him with Morty.

But personally I am hoping that Morty will eventually pop that piss drinking girl's cherry along with Cucking Jerry by stealing his mother from him.

• Haha
Reactions: Daddy101 and OGRey
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes