4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Thank you to the mods getting rid of those crazy spammers. I want to play the new update as much as the next person but damn, show a little self control

Reactions: raykun and bas

rainbowrod

Jul 18, 2017
First time doing this so lets see.

R&M v2.2

PC: ,
Mac: ,
Android: ,

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
First time doing this so lets see.

R&M v2.2

PC: ,
Mac: ,
Android: ,
You are the chosen one, I salute you.

Reactions: RedRoajs1

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
For those wondering what to expect in this update, I'll give my own change log. Will tell you what characters got progression and a small description of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all..this update was a bit lacking in my opinion if it was meant to be a Beth focused update. Keara is not really my thing but I guess she is to some. Going to sound like a broken record but still would much rather see Unity updated if they want an alien girl to progress with. Maybe he has to progress with Jerry in someway to progress with Beth though. Nice to see they remembered Stacy. Hypnotoad out of no where, sets up for more mind control and easier threesome stuff though.

Later on I'll try to extract the CG images. It's a little tough since Ferdafs merges the assets files now. I find the CG still images eventually but the animation files are a bit harder to find sometimes.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Going to sound like a broken record but still would much rather see Unity updated if they want an alien girl to progress with.
This would've indeed been better. Unity's "main" body is hot as fuck and voiced by Christina Hendricks. Not to mention the gigantic orgy/harem potential. YTF didn't that happen?

I've actually completely forgotten about Jerry's alien girlfriend, mainly because I find her design to be completely gross. At least there's that hypnotoad scene to look forward to, even if I wish it had better action.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I've got the $80 or whatever, how on earth do I get Beth this stupid Anniversary breakfast? Just trying to wrap up this damn update.

**Edit: I guess my Beth arc just looped itself all the way around, and so I had to click my way through a whole lot of Beth content to get caught up. A competently stitched together game, it is not.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes