4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Huh, i continued from the last patch and all i got was the frog event, no dinner nothing.
Beth's content starts (From the latest patch) when you go to bed early. Meaning at night you go to Morty's room and choose to fall asleep. Then after that scene you talk to Beth again, selecting the "Anniversary" option that should be available as a choice. Even if you choose to start from the latest patch for some reason it will have the option to "Go to art class" with her, don't select that one, that's from a previous update and you don't have to do that. Anyhow, after you ask about the anniversary you go to the kitchen, making sure you have at least $80 (If you start from the latest patch you should automatically be given $100 when this quest starts, if you start from the beginning of the game you need to work for Rick in the garage to get money. Maybe the quest just gives the money regardless.) and click on the refrigerator to start the dinner date scene.

Stacy's content starts simply by messaging her on the IM from your phone and then meeting her at the park.

Keara's content starts by talking to Rick about "Can't get the plasma". From there you have to go to school, then Jerry's place.

A pretty basic walkthrough is given to you in-game from your phone when you look at the quests. Tells you when something is finished too until the next update.

Reactions: wsccht and metehorn

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
is there a jessica content?
Jessica is one of the poor characters that were introduced long ago but have very little content, like my poor Unity. Jessica, if I remember correctly has only two real scenes, one of them being a Halloween scene. It's unlikely she'll ever get as much attention as the other characters.

• Sad
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Jessica is one of the poor characters that were introduced long ago but have very little content, like my poor Unity. Jessica, if I remember correctly has only two real scenes, one of them being a Halloween scene. It's unlikely she'll ever get as much attention as the other characters.
This sucks because Jessica is like the only character from this series who is designed to be hot

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
This sucks because Jessica is like the only character from this series who is designed to be hot
If I were a Patreon of Ferdafs I would suggest to him to do updates in categories. For example, household update that includes Beth, Summer, and Morticia. Then we have alien girls update, which include Unity, Gazorpians, and Keara. Finally the classmates update, which includes Jessica, Tricia, and maybe throw Stacy in there (I know she isn't a student but for the sake of making it even with the other categories). I know this method wouldn't be able to work if he adds more alien characters or human characters but at least for the how it is now it would work.

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
that came out in the update before this one. So if you put in continue from the last update you won't have any luck seeing it. You will have to start from scratch if you don't have a save that was done before it to get it.
Can u put on a spoiler how do i trigger that? ;s

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note I know this was mentioned before but for whatever reason if you don't use the continue from the next patch setting you can only make money via Rick once from what I saw. don't know why this is happening but without the money you can't progress the game any further due to not being able to buy certain things. Hopefully this will be fixed with a patch up.

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
On another note I know this was mentioned before but for whatever reason if you don't use the continue from the next patch setting you can only make money via Rick once from what I saw. don't know why this is happening but without the money you can't progress the game any further due to not being able to buy certain things. Hopefully this will be fixed with a patch up.
I had to actually "sleep" (clicking by the bed at midnight) to free "work for Ricky" option again on the other day.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can u put on a spoiler how do i trigger that? ;s
Easiest way to do so is just to follow her chain. there is a quest tracker on the phone that will tell you want you need to do, but you will also need money to get one of the items for her quest chain so make sure you have 50 dollars when it tells you you need need to buy the dildo.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Nice my saves dont work for some strange reasons and with the update it starts where we left in 2.0. With the difference that you cant make money anymore when going into the garage as Rick isn't there anymore.

I wait till someone drops a save.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nice my saves dont work for some strange reasons and with the update it starts where we left in 2.0. With the difference that you cant make money anymore when going into the garage as Rick isn't there anymore.

I wait till someone drops a save.
go to sleep at midnight without an event triggering. After this you will be able to work for rick again.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes