4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
on another note whoever is adding the tags to this game there should be a pregnancy tag added. Morty does indeed knock up some of the women in this game with his offspring and it has been there way before this update so i am surprised it hasn't been added yet.

Nov 9, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed with this update..
The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a + it's one of my kink but sadly not animated.
Wtf is that Pixelised Jerry ???
Also comon ferdafs, u didn't even bother to remove content from the 2.1 when selecting "continue from new patch" and the phone is still a clown fiesta, especially with the quest app.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
on another note whoever is adding the tags to this game there should be a pregnancy tag added. Morty does indeed knock up some of the women in this game with his offspring and it has been there way before this update so i am surprised it hasn't been added yet.
Wait...what????

Also my save is not working anymore so i have to start all over again which i wont do. But good luck to the dev the game is fun. I just wont start all over again ^^

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait...what????

Also my save is not working anymore so i have to start all over again which i wont do. But good luck to the dev the game is fun. I just wont start all over again ^^
Remember Morty not only knocked up the Gwen bot, but also Ma-Sha and Facility a well.

Lucky for me my save while not completely there wasn't completely wiped out either so I saw the rest of the content and to be honest I was really hoping the Beth content would have been with Morty getting balls deep into her without a rubber and filling her up like he did Tricia (minus it being anal of course)

But to be honest I am also hoping the next update will have some Jessica content because out of all the characters so far it feels as though she has the second least content out of everyone (seeing as Stacy would be #1 for this spot.)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Coding is pretty consistently bad. Art is sometimes good, but the sometimes fails to even get the face right. All the girls are drawn about five times wider than they are depicted usually in sex scenes, and every girl has the same pair of tits. Bit of a letdown honestly.

wsccht

May 6, 2018
A pretty basic walkthrough is given to you in-game from your phone when you look at the quests. Tells you when something is finished too until the next update.
That phone quests tab is kinda confusing tbh, seperate lines for everything confused me, when i got my first continued on the next patch message next to one, which was before the main quest line, right after i did the frog thing, i thought it was over. But now i get it, thanks!

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Remember Morty not only knocked up the Gwen bot, but also Ma-Sha and Facility a well.

Lucky for me my save while not completely there wasn't completely wiped out either so I saw the rest of the content and to be honest I was really hoping the Beth content would have been with Morty getting balls deep into her without a rubber and filling her up like he did Tricia (minus it being anal of course)

But to be honest I am also hoping the next update will have some Jessica content because out of all the characters so far it feels as though she has the second least content out of everyone (seeing as Stacy would be #1 for this spot.)
Ah yes now that you mention it he actually did. I somehow forgotten about the gwen bot and the distant Planet ^^

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone know how to unlock the lesbian content between Beth and Morticia (breast fondling and cunnilingus)?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock the lesbian content between Beth and Morticia (breast fondling and cunnilingus)?
go to rick and click the line about the tortoise. after you finish the diolouge with that go into the car and click the new area. There will be a puzzle for you to figure out. Once you finished the puzzle just continue with the story and it all of that content will come out eventually.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I wanna see some ball slappin, cock drainin action with mom! Bonus for either impregnation, summer walks in, or futa cocks
I want to see some new Jessica content myself. Out of all the characters in the game next to Stacy Jessica has the least content.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
I liked the Summer updates but I'd love some more Morti content. Only two things supposed to happen when you meet your clone/alternate self and I foresee fighting to the death in their future.

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Content from summers back from 2.1 still makes me crash even in this new version when i talk to her about the 2.1 event it still stops and just crashes i can do any other events but summers is somehow crashing for me does anyone have a fix ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes