4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jestir

May 4, 2018
Season 3 episode 6 is what inspired the pissing sceen in the game at the end of the episode she says she likes to be pissed on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Where can I find it at and I'll use it. I searched for it in the search bar and all I find is quotes to use it. I'm not finding it in the mod catagory either.
I'm sorry I'm a dumbass. Wrong game. Use cheat engine because this is a unity game. Its a four digit. Buy and unbuy the pen. The location doesn't change between reloads. Good Luck.

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
i have a lot of bugs, i cant read the messages on the phone and sometimes when i need to talk to someone the option don't appear , someone know how to fix it please ?

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
A game that was busted as fuck was ET which was made by Atari. This game stomps ET into the hole it's unsold cartridges were buried in.

I often wish those with serious complaints about a game they're downloading for free would also put up a game on here that they're using as the benchmark of perfection. Just trying to weed the trolls from actual reviews looking to make suggestions.

kras_man

May 26, 2018
I am writing to you from fucking Siberia, from the bloody city of Krasnoyarsk. I dare to mention an amazing game. An exciting plot, as in the original series, the picture is simply gorgeous. When is the new version?

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryCanDoIt

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Пишу тебе из долбаной Сибири, из чертова города Красноярска. Смею упомянуть потрясающую игру. Захватывающий сюжет, как и в оригинальной серии, картинка просто великолепная. Когда новая версия?

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
This game reminds of Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Well written, bug-ridden, yet deeply satisfying. Each update generates more anticipation for season 4.

Soon...

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Would be nice to have some fucking with Beth and Summer imo :coffee:
Yea, but ofcourse with good story development, if it is not i would rather wait. Btw i do not like that last Beth and Summer's story progress. These updates were not good. Summer blowjob training idea was old but gold, Beth's too(Make him jealous story). But after these updates, unfortunately all we got is some cliche drug bullshit :S. I seen these bullshit in other games too, they are like "we cant find a interesting story, sooooooooo...... Why we can't just use drugs?". Beth update was drug related as well (alcohol). And almost forgot, home orgy was drug related too :S. He just can't find dissent story i suppose :S But i liked this idea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is looking promising, Don't fuck this up Ferdafs.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yea, but ofcourse with good story development, if it is not i would rather wait. Btw i do not like that last Beth and Summer's story progress. These updates were not good. Summer blowjob training idea was old but gold, Beth's too(Make him jealous story). But after these updates, unfortunately all we got is some cliche drug bullshit :S. I seen these bullshit in other games too, they are like "we cant find a interesting story, sooooooooo...... Why we can't just use drugs?". Beth update was drug related as well (alcohol). And almost forgot, home orgy was drug related too :S. He just can't find dissent story i suppose :S But i liked this idea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is looking promising, Don't fuck this up Ferdafs.
Yeah drugs scenario are kinda easy to do, but it wasn't full sex so that's fine I guess, as long as the next vaginal scene will be under "normal" circonstances (doing the cucking is the best :love:). And for Beth it's canon that she's always drunk, so i'm cool with her doing lewd things when drinking too much wine lol.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Yeah drugs scenario are kinda easy to do, but it wasn't full sex so that's fine I guess, as long as the next vaginal scene will be under "normal" circonstances (doing the cucking is the best :love:). And for Beth it's canon that she's always drunk, so i'm cool with her doing lewd things when drinking too much wine lol.
I want Beth sober :=)

Reactions: jowishg
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes