4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
To one of his Patreons who would be willing to share information, what did his last post say?

It doesn't need to be word for word and I don't need to see the spoiler, just curious to know what or who we can expect in the next update, if he gave those details in the post that is.
Asked and answered.

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
The game is awesome
But i get some problems with saving and loading it will be good if they make save slots like other games

Reactions: Alleyvacy

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The game was last updated 50 days ago, I just haven't seen much activity or news via. any of their socials
The game has a 2 months schedule, so don't spread false information and search before posting pls

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No worries, was just throwing it out there. Looks like a dev update so maybe something soon? Fingers crossed...
Yeah usually updates are released at the end of the month every two months, so I guess we'll have the update next week at the latest if not before

Alleyvacy

Oct 28, 2019
[Welp]
i started up the game and pressed continue from last scrath and it took me to the beginning of the game after all i played.
Does anyone know if i can somehow get the playerdata that i played and just load that in and continue where i stoped?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah the save system in this game needs work. Maybe a save slot system instead of this jumpy save system it has currently.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes