4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Alleyvacy

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah the save system in this game needs work. Maybe a save slot system instead of this jumpy save system it has currently.
Yeah like i skipped a lot of the story by playing thru the beth role and getting the money for the wine and going to the diffrent planet i never got the experiance the halloween event with everyone but when i got back from having a daughter with ma - sha i already had the memorys and their was no more story... :(

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
anyone know the dev update posted last week?
Oct 23 at 8:59am
Unlocked
Dev update.

Hey guys, just a quick update on how the patch is going. Originally I was planning on making this update once I start implementing the game into unity which will probably be tomorrow or the day after, but this patch has A LOT more animations for me to work on compared to usual so it's been taking me a bit longer. Some of you have gone impatient because of the lack of updates but I promise you, everything is going fine. I'll try to finish the game by the end of the month aka 31st of this month for sure. If you have any questions that you want answered 100% please message me directly, I usually try to answer those as fast as I can. Thank you all for your patience.

FlyingMAchine

Aug 31, 2017
"Patch will be released tonight 21:00 GMT"

You really have to hand it to the artist. By releasing on the last day of the month if people want the patch right away they have to sign up for all of October just for a single day. If patreons don't get it tonight or don't cancel their membership right away then they're signed up for November as well. He's really maximizing his membership count per content drop.

Reactions: Jeancul

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
"Patch will be released tonight 21:00 GMT"

You really have to hand it to the artist. By releasing on the last day of the month if people want the patch right away they have to sign up for all of October just for a single day. If patreons don't get it tonight or don't cancel their membership right away then they're signed up for November as well. He's really maximizing his membership count per content drop.
It is a very smart move if you ask me. Actually if you guys dont wanna pay up, it is gonna drop here max 1-2 day later.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do we know for sure what girls this update will be about ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Jessica and the cheerleaders.

I know I'm being greedy wanting more Beth/Summer seeing as the last four have had them as a focus... but I can't help it!

Reactions: Faku3898 and OGRey

DioLovesCBT

Apr 10, 2019
i see a lot of people asking for more summer and Beth content but be frank i think the other girls should get some first, mainly Jessica. she seams to have least amount of content currently and i'm glad to see shes getting some more. its a nice change to the best few updates which have been heavily centered around summer and Beth.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I do agree Jessica should get more content and don't begrudge the dev or other players for wanting more of her.

But... but... I want my Morty/Beth/Summer threesome!

Really I wish the dev would not do as much of the alien girls as he has. Not wild about chicks with six arms or two pussies and three tits. If thous events had been replaced with Jessica/school content I think we'd all be happier.

• Love
Reactions: OGRey

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
First time doing this so lets see.

R&M v2.2

PC: ,
Mac: ,
Android: ,
Wonder if this cool cat is still around

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you all have a very happy Halloween!
Patch 2.3 is finally complete. Thank you all for your patience, I hope you enjoy!
This patch I've added 2 new core Jessica routes, which technically they're 3 but I'll split it up in the future since the area for the quest is still in progress. There are 2 new girls introduced this patch, but I'll very likely not progress their story for now, in order to focus more on the main plot, but if there is enough demand, I'll try to work on them from time to time.
1 core Morticia route. I was very excited to work on this one, I don't want to spoil anything, but I hope you like it.
1 Potion route. This route is kind of important to the main plot since it interacts with a lot of the other characters, but I haven't fully decided how important it'll be for now.
I worked on the Beth sleeping route that was teased earlier, it has 4 ready animations so far, but the story was lacking so I decided to scrap it for now. I'll very likely post it in mid November on it's own as a v2.3b since it's not important to the main story.
P.S The files are currently getting uploaded to GDRIVE. I'll post them as soon as it's ready.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes