4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you all have a very happy Halloween!
Patch 2.3 is finally complete. Thank you all for your patience, I hope you enjoy!
This patch I've added 2 new core Jessica routes, which technically they're 3 but I'll split it up in the future since the area for the quest is still in progress. There are 2 new girls introduced this patch, but I'll very likely not progress their story for now, in order to focus more on the main plot, but if there is enough demand, I'll try to work on them from time to time.
1 core Morticia route. I was very excited to work on this one, I don't want to spoil anything, but I hope you like it.
1 Potion route. This route is kind of important to the main plot since it interacts with a lot of the other characters, but I haven't fully decided how important it'll be for now.
I worked on the Beth sleeping route that was teased earlier, it has 4 ready animations so far, but the story was lacking so I decided to scrap it for now. I'll very likely post it in mid November on it's own as a v2.3b since it's not important to the main story.
P.S The files are currently getting uploaded to GDRIVE. I'll post them as soon as it's ready.
Find it weird he says "Routes" instead of "events"

D

Deleted member 970681

Hello everyone! I hope you all have a very happy Halloween!
Patch 2.3 is finally complete. Thank you all for your patience, I hope you enjoy!
This patch I've added 2 new core Jessica routes, which technically they're 3 but I'll split it up in the future since the area for the quest is still in progress. There are 2 new girls introduced this patch, but I'll very likely not progress their story for now, in order to focus more on the main plot, but if there is enough demand, I'll try to work on them from time to time.
1 core Morticia route. I was very excited to work on this one, I don't want to spoil anything, but I hope you like it.
1 Potion route. This route is kind of important to the main plot since it interacts with a lot of the other characters, but I haven't fully decided how important it'll be for now.
I worked on the Beth sleeping route that was teased earlier, it has 4 ready animations so far, but the story was lacking so I decided to scrap it for now. I'll very likely post it in mid November on it's own as a v2.3b since it's not important to the main story.
P.S The files are currently getting uploaded to GDRIVE. I'll post them as soon as it's ready.
Thanks(sorry for not reading all)

dsadsaludermon123

Oct 31, 2019
On the patreon it says R&Mv2_3(PC), so I'm assuming that it is already uploaded? But I'm excited to continue other routes, as long as it isn't more alien shit xD

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I dont see you guys posting its 5$
And subscribing to the patreon of every dev on this site would be $1000. What's your point? We all do our bit, posting, giving game walkthroughs, providing saves (SOMETHING I'VE SEEN YOU ASK FOR IN THE PAST AND HAVE RECEIVED). If you're a patreon of this dev already, you should post the game, otherwise get off the fucking site.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes