4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
At this point Beth and Summer content should be an auto include in every update since it seems like that is what most people are the most thirsty for. For example, if the next update focused on Unity (My hope) we would still get at least one scene of progress with Summer and Beth. We can still have updates that focus heavily on Summer or Beth but I feel like if he is always allowing a vote on what should be worked on next and Summer & Beth are going to be always on that list I feel like they are always going to win. I am not a Patreon of his so I don't know exactly how he sets up his polls but as much as I love Beth & Summer I do want to see some progress on characters that haven't been touched in quite a few updates now. Might be an unpopluar opinion for me to have but those are just my thoughts.

TLDR; Drip feed Summer and Beth content when the update is not focused on them. Keeps the masses happy and keeps progress with the other characters going.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I'm just hoping for a fix for some of the little glitches, like, being unable to interact with Morticia until you've almost finished with Beth, and the inability to go to the second Gazorpazorp route without leaving the game and going to continue from last patch. Other than that, I've enjoyed the game so far, unfortunately, it set the bar high so I have high expectations.

Reactions: strenif

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Jesus guys, chill out. It will be shared when someone has it, so be a little more patient. Someone should make a request thread instead of posting this bullshit and asking the same question over and over.

Reactions: jowishg and Setosu
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes