4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really hoping for a Beth and Summer threesome at some point so I'm fine with Beth catching up to Summer.

• Love
Reactions: OGRey

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
So he been dead silent since 27 july.. Well i guess we gonna get a 2month update, hope he managed to take his time and do stuff huh
Im pretty sure he did mention he was switching from monthly to a month and a half to 2 month update schedule

Reactions: OGRey

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
So the dev posted on patreon's comments section saying he's guessing the update will be sometime around the 20th so I'm guessing we'll see it around the 24'ish or the week after.
This was posted a page back. The Dev has a habit of posting estimated release dates within comments instead of making a dedicated post to it. I don't know if it means this month but if it is I would pretty surprised, feels more quick than his last update. Then again it could mean less content than we are used to~

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This was posted a page back. The Dev has a habit of posting estimated release dates within comments instead of making a dedicated post to it. I don't know if it means this month but if it is I would pretty surprised, feels more quick than his last update. Then again it could mean less content than we are used to~

I've asked the dev for a discord server a few times but nada.

Communication is a weak spot for sure. Still, he always releases an update within two months.

mcjustmc

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a detailed walkthrough for v2.1? I seem to have hit a wall in the game and cant find the way to progress further. Based on the changelog I know i've at least got up to the content from 1.9. Can't exactly tell which scenes ive done since, but know i've not been able to message Ma-sha for example. Also wondering if the bracelet leads to further scenes with either Jessica or Summer, aside from the masterbation in the lockers?

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Per the dev from yesterday

I started putting it together this morning, hopefully I'll be done within a week.
Would you be able to share with us some of the teaser images he's posted for next update? I don't understand why he does that weird lens way of showing teasers.

Reactions: zorny69

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I won't post patreon content but I'll just say it was a nice picture of Beth who's apparently outside with her shirt open. No idea on the context but but background looks like a city backdrop.

Reactions: PugWug and OGRey

gamasullah

Oct 9, 2018
I am fan of the game for 1 years , i really like it and love the game but this waiting for the update times is always so long and when we get the new version it always a little content or bad content and it always a dissapointment , you love money , you just letting us wait and doing nothing. You were more faster when you have low supporter count. This all is my opinion you were my best but i cant support your untrustworthy work , you never keep your word.

• Angry
Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Well two problems.
A the dev never gave their word about anything.
B The dev isn't a member of these forums so you're really just screaming into the air.

Also two months per release isn't all that long. Especially compared to the other big devs who take three or longer.

If you want to cancel your sub that perfectly reasonable but don't fling wild accusations around.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Well two problems.
A the dev never gave their word about anything.
B The dev isn't a member of these forums so you're really just screaming into the air.

Also two months per release isn't all that long. Especially compared to the other big devs who take three or longer.

If you want to cancel your sub that perfectly reasonable but don't fling wild accusations around.
pssst, dont feed the trolls. here they dont just get bigger, *whisper they multiply

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes