4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Just continue from last patch
Yea, I know about that, but why can't it be part of the game like the new Tricia IM and subsequent route. To go to continue from last patch you have to quit the game and start over in essence. Kinda sucks IMO. You also lose your saved game when you do that

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a list of how many sex/H scenes for each character there is? Everyone keeps saying the mindblowers is way behind but there does not seem to be much more in game content you cant replay from the mindblowers in the basement. If there isn't a list somewhere could some one recap how many and a description of each for Beth, Summer, and Morticia?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, this game does need a walkthrough. If you don't do things in the correct sequence some shit just doesn't trigger or triggers too late or triggers despite being too early.
I could get the sex robot before I even met Rick and Morticia, but then Morticia was suddenly there, without being introduced first.

It makes no sense like that.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Kinda hoping he drops Gazorpazorp tbh which is wierd cuz I normally like impreg content.
I must just not be into monstergirls.

Reactions: OGRey

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
For some reason if i talk to summers about the breakup it freezes the game and just crashes does anyone have a solution for this ?

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
OK, here's another problem I've encountered with 2.1. I can't seem to interact with Morticia early in the game. I can only interact with her after I've run all the Beth and Summer routes. Anyone else encountering this anomaly?

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
great game, really.
but i find it weird that in every sexy CG all female characters suddenly have much bigger tits.
it's kind of a let down actually.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Honestly, this game does need a walkthrough. If you don't do things in the correct sequence some shit just doesn't trigger or triggers too late or triggers despite being too early.
I could get the sex robot before I even met Rick and Morticia, but then Morticia was suddenly there, without being introduced first.

It makes no sense like that.
Haha me to, so confusing

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes