4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

borealis

Oct 9, 2018
Linux is listed as a supported OS, but the most recent Linux-build (1.9) in this thread is woefully out of date. Are there any heroes in here that are able and willing to rectify this? :unsure:

Edit: Never mind... Couldn't get the Linux-build (1.9) to work on Ubuntu 18.04 and seems to me like the developer dropped Linux support altogether, judging by earlier Patreon-posts. A shame really, as this seem to be a good title with art surprisingly faithful to the source material. Good luck to the developer going forward nonetheless, and if Ferdafs should happen to read this, please consider re-adding Linux support if it isn't too much of a hassle!

Potential Devs PS: This is one of several reasons why I often filter out anything that isn't Ren'Py, and likely why I didn't notice this 'lil gem until very recently. Ease of portability seem to me to be an oft-overlooked strong point of Ren'Py.

Mod PS: Isn't it a good idea to remove Linux (and Android too) under OS support as long as up-to-date links to builds for these platforms are unavailable?

Last edited:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
Isn't Gazorpazorp already a living harem? And Unity is just masses of random people, I think the interesting thing about this game is familiar characters being in kinky business, not just random ones. I'm not criticizing, it just eludes me what's interesting about Unity.
Wtf! Haven't you seen the president and the lady cop they're like totally hot and voiced by Christina Hendricks herself in the series which makes it only more hotter. And I think the ladies of Gazorpazorp, are more random compared to unity cause theres no real story that was created for them them in the series (plus those extra hands are not really much of a turn on) unlike to unity's story which was very deep and emotional.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes