4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

nemesis201

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a scene room anywhere? I feel like I glitched into it once but I can't find it anymore .-.
Click travel while in the house and scroll down. Took me a while before I realized there was a scroll bar on the right side of the travel menu.

eydowwwww

Jul 8, 2019
View attachment 513880

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-05
Release Date: 2020-01-04
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough for v2:

DOWNLOAD
Win: WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA - -
Mac:
WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Walkthrough

Thanks to rickpool98 for the share!

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
Android?

Spennington

Feb 28, 2017
I keep seeing the android version this or that, look if it isn't here it isn't going to be here til the next update if at all, begging will not make it show up.

Reactions: strenif

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
is the mobile version no longer being posted here?
Depends, i thought someone mentioned before that he had fixed the link. But, nobody posted a proper link so up to whoever wants to put down a fiver for everyone. I did before, and the android link was just the pc link when i paid. I no longer have access and am not paying again until it is a bit more polished. I keep hoping an update will come soon.

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Depends, i thought someone mentioned before that he had fixed the link. But, nobody posted a proper link so up to whoever wants to put down a fiver for everyone. I did before, and the android link was just the pc link when i paid. I no longer have access and am not paying again until it is a bit more polished. I keep hoping an update will come soon.
It's annoying that there isn't even a link to the most recent android version though, even if it isn't up to date with the other versions.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
It's annoying that there isn't even a link to the most recent android version though, even if it isn't up to date with the other versions.
Then go to patreon and pay for it or google the game for other links, maybe the OP could say why they don't have the previous versions available like they tend to be with games on this site.

Reactions: Thincar and strenif

pix3ldr4gon

Jul 8, 2017
Did anyone else experience a room where you can watch all the sex scenes for each character after doing the hypno frog quest? i left it and cant find a way back to it.

Jun 15, 2019
Did anyone else experience a room where you can watch all the sex scenes for each character after doing the hypno frog quest? i left it and cant find a way back to it.
You mean the Morty mind blowers? It's still there, at the house, just scroll the menu down.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes