4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Corn123

Feb 14, 2018
I cant seem to get past "Help Summer take the pictures for ethan" quest. No dialogue option during any time of day.

Oct 22, 2017
With the Rick bug, try pressing the Esc key, (windows) unity will ask you to Exit or Continue, if you Continue your get kicked into the living room, but it's better than losing progress.

however this version is so bugged that every time I open the game there's something I have replay, and the Mind poppers room is MIA, even though a glitch got me in there :WaitWhat:

Reactions: 2796natt and ng728x

roflinghard

Mar 11, 2018
Love it. Although would appreciate a cam angle change option. Bouncing tits is good, ofc, but it's not the only good thing to watch ;)

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018
I’m soo pissed man I was excited for this but I can’t even progress with summer because it’s so buggy if anyone knows a fix help me out please

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Anyone's Mac version also not working?
OS Catalina works only with 64bits programs... Most likely this game is made in a Unity 32 bits... The developer need to update the Unity or the Windows where the game is been compiled... otherwise, we are screwed... I have the same problem, and its the same with lots of games.

• Wow
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
With the Rick bug, try pressing the Esc key, (windows) unity will ask you to Exit or Continue, if you Continue your get kicked into the living room, but it's better than losing progress.

however this version is so bugged that every time I open the game there's something I have replay, and the Mind poppers room is MIA, even though a glitch got me in there :WaitWhat:
I noticed that as well, i was suddenly thrown in there and idek the glitch that got me there. I hope Ferdafs irons all these bugs out soon.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone's Mac version also not working?
OS Catalina works only with 64bits programs... Most likely this game is made in a Unity 32 bits... The developer need to update the Unity or the Windows where the game is been compiled... otherwise, we are screwed... I have the same problem, and its the same with lots of games.
Have you guys tried chmod? Unity's Mac ports are always 64-bit.

Reactions: autotester

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
stuck on "help summer take the pictures for ethan" quest....tried the esc+continue but nothing...any suggestion?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes