4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
just a random question, feels anyone else put off by that "old expired condom" bit with summer scenes???
the first time i was also no fan of it but it was ok whatever if its a onetime thing, but now the second time it felt super weird and unnecessary in that "high tech sextoy excuse" plot.
will this crap keep going on with the summer story line??!? its kind of stupid imo.

Hacker

Jul 5, 2017

Version:v2_4G (is the version that is probably buggy)
MAC
PC

For everyone without a google account...

hope that a fix will come soon.

Last edited:

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
PC

Mac

thanks for upload, .. just you've switched the links PC <> MAC

Reactions: Hacker

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
N7
Rick & Morty A Way Back Home 2.4:
MAC
PC

THanks you two
You can use the report function to notify uploaders about the update. This time I've done it

Reactions: Oniblonde

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
just a random question, feels anyone else put off by that "old expired condom" bit with summer scenes???
the first time i was also no fan of it but it was ok whatever if its a onetime thing, but now the second time it felt super weird and unnecessary in that "high tech sextoy excuse" plot.
will this crap keep going on with the summer story line??!? its kind of stupid imo.
Yeah, also I felt that the storyline with Beth didn’t make sense either. She still resists to Morty and suddenly she decided to fuck another woman and then blow Morty at the same time. This update is bad.

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Seems like the new content includes the following

- 1 scene continuation for Beth in the art questline
- 1 scene continuation for Summer's Storyline
- new quest "a new hope" given by rick

idk if i missed anything, as i try to avoid doing anything that triggers an old questline. Would be nice if the "continue from latest version" just has old questlines finished

Reactions: swe920 and Xegrid
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes