4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
iam confused, some people said there are decent new scenes with Beth in this update, but i only got one new scene where they take the pictures again in art class.
i also got only 1 new scene with summer where she tries to take pictures while morty is asleep.

could someone please tell me how i get the other new beth scenes if there are more?
i also have 1 open quest for summer to take pictures for ethan, but dont know how to start it.

dasggfh786mbn

Jan 1, 2020
iam confused, some people said there are decent new scenes with Beth in this update, but i only got one new scene where they take the pictures again in art class.
i also got only 1 new scene with summer where she tries to take pictures while morty is asleep.

could someone please tell me how i get the other new beth scenes if there are more?
i also have 1 open quest for summer to take pictures for ethan, but dont know how to start it.
I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but could you upload and share on mega? Current link is dead :/

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
V2.4 dropped less than 12 hours ago. Support the dev if you love the game, I have. :p Happy New Year!!
PC-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MgUeR0sQSIxaowR5ggKjtd3USUzA4l5d/view
Mac-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NcuRRdpxPOL-qisJlK9PMqS8m2SSY6G2/view
both of those links still work for me

Reactions: Fatzfrettchen

Hacker

Jul 5, 2017
I guees you need a Google account to be able to download it. It still works for me and I just downloaded it again. But I got a similar message when I tried to download it without being logged in into my Google account.

Otherwise wait for the first post to be updated - it usually is a few days after the release. (And no, I don't have another Filesharing account do do it myself - so if you are impatient, consider creating a Google account.)
With an Google account I am also able to download it. Thanks for the info:)
You don't need an account @workupload

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Man this update feel rushed as fuck. The both events with Beth are not precisely good. And the nazi thing feels inspired by the last chapter of Rick and Morty, so I’m guessing he started to create the update 2 or 1 and a half weeks ago, therefore the update is not very good. Sometimes it feels like he isn’t even trying.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes