4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Fatzfrettchen

Nov 14, 2019
There has been some updates on Ferdaf's patreon site. Can someone please check whether it was a bugfix?

(Doesn't look like it, though - just some pics.)

Nov 1, 2018
This current build 2.4G is buggy not stable compared to older builds would recommend avoiding till the dev sorts it out via an update. When starting new game there no intro for mortifa she just appears without notice after the event where morty is blackmailed by tricia at school. The quest app on phone tells me to go to certain characters like tricia but when I do they don't progress the quest at all the characters just tells me to go away so I get constantly stuck. If you press the ESC button for pause menu more than once at the smith house then it repeats the pause menu multiple times and the game becomes non-responsive so you have to quit. Older builds felt more stable dev needs to update this quick.

Reactions: DeMoN!

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
Is there a scene room anywhere? I feel like I glitched into it once but I can't find it anymore .-.

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone just tell them to improve the saving system and make it with slots i lost my save many times

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes