kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Could you add a rape option to Summer's "Sleep Molest" Scene?
It kinda sorta already is...but I see what you mean...

Although...such an option would wake Her up for sure,
Summer is badass, She would kick your butt something terrible :p

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Could you add a rape option to Summer's "Sleep Molest" Scene?
Added onto the request list. It does have some big issues in implementation, I'm not sure there is art to support it, and story wise it might not work. I'll need to review the scene and available assets to see if it's workable. Not for this update (for now I'm just waiting for new assets), but will think about for the next time.

Did a simpler render in OpenToonz.

It has 4 moving parts, animated by a table(rotation and X/Y movement)

Still can't figure out the skeleton thingy...
Woah! That is very much improved! Needs a bit of easing in an out to be a bit more natural, but overall damn good.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Thanks!
blush1.png
Since there was so few parts, I spent some time cleaning them up.

Didn't notice the movement before, She moves like a woodpecker....
I'll have to edit the table for movement.

I've re-read your guide on extracting the textures, kinda missed them last time...

Tried to assemble 'pretzel-Beth' but it's a hard puzzle...
...and why on earth would F make the toes separate from the foot ?

Still it's nice therapy work :whistle:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks!
View attachment 1391524
Since there was so few parts, I spent some time cleaning them up.

Didn't notice the movement before, She moves like a woodpecker....
I'll have to edit the table for movement.

I've re-read your guide on extracting the textures, kinda missed them last time...

Tried to assemble 'pretzel-Beth' but it's a hard puzzle...
...and why on earth would F make the toes separate from the foot ?

Still it's nice therapy work :whistle:
Yeah I noticed a lot of the sprites have separate toes (usually when they are the focus). But really is kinda fun trying to figure out where all the parts go when putting them back together. Every now and then I do end up with extra parts, I'm sure they aren't important.:p

Last edited:

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I don't know how the request works here (I know that can request a scene with rape or anal path where it wasn't in the original game and etc) but I was wondering of it is possible to have a bestiality scene (for Morty or even for the girls) or even a sideline story like, some how, Morty got turned into a dog and "bone" everyone for a while while he's trying to go back to his original form.

Sorry if it sounds way out of reach. Keep up the good work.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know how the request works here (I know that can request a scene with rape or anal path where it wasn't in the original game and etc) but I was wondering of it is possible to have a bestiality scene (for Morty or even for the girls) or even a sideline story like, some how, Morty got turned into a dog and "bone" everyone for a while while he's trying to go back to his original form.

Sorry if it sounds way out of reach. Keep up the good work.
It works as described by this post (which, fyi there is a quick link to in the OP under Developer Notes).

But, the TLDR is the closer it is to existing content the more likely I am to 1) be able to do it, and 2) want to do it. If it is a new scene with art that doesn't exist, it isn't is very likely to be implemented.

For bestiality specifically, there isn't any in the game, so it isn't likely to be added, mostly due to a lack of existing artwork.

Reactions: Beaba

randoMMise

Oct 14, 2020
Could you include an option for Summer to rim Morty in the 3-way with Trisha? The scene where she licks his balls is pretty close - some dialogue boxes for it would be great.

An option to have Trisha do it too would be amazing too - it's not like she hasn't mentioned doing it before...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Could you include an option for Summer to rim Morty in the 3-way with Trisha? The scene where she licks his balls is pretty close - some dialogue boxes for it would be great.

An option to have Trisha do it too would be amazing too - it's not like she hasn't mentioned doing it before...
Added to the request list. Dialog only edit is pretty easy to do, I'll see if there is art too for Summer. Tricia is more of a challenge, but I'll see if there is a spot for it.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Not a BIG rape fan (does no really mean no? ;)) but I'm really grateful Nightmirror participates and listens to F95 member requests, although I'm sure NM gets too many requests. Lots of great comments from NM too.

Another Way Home is so much more 'playable' compared to Ferdafs Unity version. That being said... There wouldn't be Another Way without Ferdafs.
Ferdaf does an excellent job with artwork and story, IMHO the art looks like someone connected to the TV show is actually associated with this VN/Game.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Moving Morty's hand and Beth's eyes could make it more life-like.
Yep, you are right...I'm still trying to learn OpenToonz....

Eye movement should be easy I think :unsure:

To move Mortys hand/arm I need to update the models....and learn how to use
the skeleton feature - which is what I'm struggling with presently (that and nicotine withdrawal :rolleyes: )

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Playing for the first time, was waiting for Ferdafs to fix sandbox consistency issues, but looks like not gonna happen any time soon. So decided to give this remake a go and glad I did. I'm not far into the story, but after seeing the great job so far wanted to thank you for your efforts, some Ren'Py game devs should take notes of the neat features you added. So thank you very much for turning a good game into something amazing and good luck for upcoming updates. BTW "RTX" detail killed me... :LOL:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm hoping you can add a little of your pantanted spice to the final Planetina scene with Beth.
Even if it's just some inner monolog, for such a big thing she didn't seem to react much to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Screenshot (121).jpg

Dialogue error, that you may want to fix.

She's so super, she can stand while sitting.

It's only a small one, that's what she said, but thought I'd highlight it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm hoping you can add a little of your pantanted spice to the final Planetina scene with Beth.
Even if it's just some inner monolog, for such a big thing she didn't seem to react much to it.
Dialogue error, that you may want to fix.

She's so super, she can stand while sitting.

It's only a small one, that's what she said, but thought I'd highlight it.
Still playing through at the moment but I'll keep both in mind. I've already spotted a few things I want to fix. Thanks for the suggestions! :D

Reactions: strenif

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Screenshot (123).jpg

This one is a real mess. "I'm sure it will settle down if you let it hang there for a while" perhaps.

I get the feeling there will be more. Are you okay with me pointing them out, in case you miss any?

Instead of one at a time, I'll post them all together if you prefer?

Reactions: jakenewman
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes